Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Narrator reporting for duty!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Apneia wrote:Cool! This might be done before the Irish brigade project :wink:
That's okay :D
commonsparrow3 wrote:May I read Mrs. Corney/Mrs. Bumble?
Yes, please! :) For your voice credit, I think it would be best to just say "Mrs. Corney". :)
Elizabby wrote:I'll take Mrs Maylie, I think. I can't remember this book very well :oops: and I think this one of the few roles my voice is suited to. Dickens didn't write many middle-aged women! :roll:

EDIT: In my "male voice" incarnation, can I also please have the Public House Owner? I like doing the occasional "drunk" on LV since I can't drink at all in real life! :shock:
You're right, most of the characters are men of various ages, with a few old women and a couple of teenage girls :lol: . I think you would make a good Mrs. Maylie and I'll sign you up for the public-house owner, too. Thanks!
MrsHand wrote:Narrator reporting for duty!
Hello! :D Thank you so much for doing this!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Being something of a S.N.A.G. I would like to play a caring and socially responsible guy - Bill Sikes.

He wasn't all bad - he liked his dog (some of the time.)

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by SweetPea »

Algy Pug wrote:Being something of a S.N.A.G. I would like to play a caring and socially responsible guy - Bill Sikes.

He wasn't all bad - he liked his dog (some of the time.)

Cheers
All yours - thank you! :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

As Bill Sikes doesn't make an entrance until Chapter 13, I would be happy to take the following roles as well:
Gentleman in a White Waistcoat (2, 3, 7)
Old Man (5)

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by SweetPea »

Those are yours, too. Thanks so much! :)
Rachel

jessieyun0404

Post by jessieyun0404 »

Can I have Sally?
~Jessie

Epic Music composer studying Film and Media Arts, BA :D
I love lights, camera, colors, and story!
Here are some tunes I made.

Staying in the U.S. starting Fall 2021.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Sure, thank you! :)
Rachel

ej400

Post by ej400 »

Oh my goodness Oliver Twist! Can I please do Barney because I think he's funny in a voice I did when I read it for my schoolwork.

And if you need any help DPLing I can help.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Yes you can, thank you! I don't think we need any help PL'ing at the moment, but I'll let you know.
Rachel

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I can MC this - will be back later

Anne
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you so much, Anne! :)
Rachel

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Done
I've made your files olivertwist5 as I already have an on hold solo in my folder - just in case they get mixed up

Anne
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

OK, thanks :D
I've filled in the characters and (hopefully) all the claims. Chapters will go in tomorrow.
Rachel

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

By the way, I could do Rose as well, as far as I can tell they don't appear in the same chapters. They are both of a fair size though, so I get it of you'd rather not have me do both
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!