COMPLETE: Doktór Muchołapski by E. Majewski -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I'll take section 28 just to give the project a little push (and extra visibility ;) ).
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Section 28 has been uploaded.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
karolnowoszynski

Post by karolnowoszynski »

Chapter 28 proof-read. Looks flawless
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Can you access the MW and change the file status to PL OK then? (EDIT: OK, I did it myself)

And thanks for PLing. :)
Digs

Post by Digs »

Hi, folks! I'm finally free to commit to some new readings :wink:

I'd be happy to claim chapters 14 - 15 - and 16, for now.

:D
------------------------------
A neutron comes into a bar and orders a beer. How much? he asks. The bartender replies, "for you, no charge".
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Great :thumbs: I'll put your claims in the MW.
Digs

Post by Digs »

Update: my three chapters (14-15-16) are already recorded, just need to do the edit (next couple/few days) & submit. Got a bit sidetracked with Christmas and all....

Once that's done, I'll be happy to tackle some of the few remaining ones - the end is in sight, folks!

A neutron comes into a bar and orders a beer. How much? he asks. The bartender replies, "for you, no charge".
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

No hurry. :)
I claimed section 29.
Digs

Post by Digs »

Section 14 uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/doktormucholapski_14_erazm_128kb.mp3 30:47

Hope to edit the other two this weekend.

8-)
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Great :)
I'll send a message to Karol to see if he's still interested in this project. If he doesn't respond, I'll PL your section myself.
Digs

Post by Digs »

Digs

Post by Digs »

...and now, I'll be glad to record the next two chapters, 17 & 18.

Hmmm, that'll leave only two chapters left to be claimed (any other takers?) before the book can be moved to readers found

:?:
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Thanks for claiming :) You're right about moving this to "readers found". Unfortunately, no other claimants are in sight so we'll probably have to finish this off ourselves. Once I'm done with the 1th vol. of "Faraon", I'll submit my section.
Digs

Post by Digs »

OK, so 17 & 18 are recorded, though still waiting for my editing.

So I'm happy to volunteer for chapters 19 & 20, and soon we'll be able to declare this book finished!

Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I've put your claims in the MW. I'll try to hurry with recording my section. I'm busy with other projects now. And as you said we're fully-subscribed now. Not long to go :)