COMPLETE [PLAY] Robin Hood by Amice MacDonell - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Sir Richard at the Lee is PL OK! (Just to let you know when editing: he read the song at the start but Sir Richard actually hasn't come in yet).
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Adele! I put a note in the MW. :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you Todd!
Rachel

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Here is the 2nd lady's poem-song added to the old file:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/robinhood_2ndlady_3.mp3

I have also noticed that I missed an "all" just before the poem-song, which I have added now. The rest of the file is the same. Thanks!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Ava!
Rachel

AdeledePignerolles

The second lady-in-waiting is PL OK, and so is the Baron of the Black Castle! They sound great!
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Adele!
Rachel

ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hi SweetPea, I will try and fix my sections. However can I have an extra month please?

Thanks. :D
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

You bet! :thumbs:
Rachel

fredreads

Post by fredreads »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Fred!
Rachel

AdeledePignerolles

The King sounds great, but you're missing the song sung by "all" at the end. Can you add that on to the end of the file please?
Thanks!
Adele

Post by fredreads »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:The King sounds great, but you're missing the song sung by "all" at the end. Can you add that on to the end of the file please?
Thanks!
Thanks Adele. I recorded the song at the end (I was not sure of the tune so I made my own). Please let me know if I need to rerecord to get the right tune.

Thanks!

King (9:29): https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/robinhood_king_3_.mp3