(Complete) [DR] Little Lord Fauntleroy by F Burnett- m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

m8b1 wrote:Hi ladies,

Just trying to figure out exactly what still needs to be done before this can be cataloged. Is it just Pl'ing? some editing? or do we have things needing to be recorded?

I'd be happy to help if there is anything I can do. It looks like we are really close-----just not certain how close! :D
Yes, yes, and yes! ;) We are close! Here's what I've come up with:
Chapter 1 needs editing--was missing part of DP before (Mr. Hobbs)
Chapter 2 is PL OK.
Chapter 3 is PL OK.
Chapter 4 is PL OK.
Chapter 5 is PL OK.
Chapter 6 has PL notes: at the very end the text reads "hanging about her neck" but is read "hanging about his neck". The word "her" is read earlier in the sentence so could be edited in.
Chapter 7 has PL notes:@3:05-09 "The Reverend Mr. Mordaunt had told it at his own dinner table, and the servants who had heard it had told it in the kitchen" I hear "The Reverend Mr. Mordaunt had told it in the kitchen."
@10:19--"I wish I was very clever, and could say many wise things" I hear "I wish I was very clear"
Chapter 8 is PL OK.
Chapter 9 is PL OK.
Chapter 10 has PL notes: says @15:04 "he was heard of in more than one county of England" but I hear country. Probably fine. :?:
Chapter 11 is PL OK.
Chapter 12 needs PLing.
Chapter 13 is PL OK.
Chapter 14 is PL OK.
Chapter 15 is PL OK.
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

I'll check, I'm not quite sure, but I THINK the corrections have been made to 6 and 7 and just need to be edited in.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Thanks for the update Adele and Rachel!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
FabulaeAudi

Post by FabulaeAudi »

My finals are over for this semester and I have some free time right now. What can I do to help complete this project?
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
AdeledePignerolles

Chapter 12 is PL OK! Chapter 1 sounds great but in the DP (as far as I can tell; there's no full DP that I can find in the MW) you've got "A looker on read by Todd" twice and no credit for "Friend of Cedric" or "boys". Thanks!
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

FabulaeAudi wrote:My finals are over for this semester and I have some free time right now. What can I do to help complete this project?
I think we're actually done now! Just needs some spot checking.
(Adele, here are the files for spot check:)
Chapter 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_01_burnett.mp3
Chapter 6: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_06_burnett_128kb.mp3
Chapter 7: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_07_burnett.mp3

You could record the fix in chapter 10 if you want to - I'm not sure it matters, what do you think? (Country instead of county)
Rachel

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Thanks so much, Rachel!
SweetPea wrote: You could record the fix in chapter 10 if you want to - I'm not sure it matters, what do you think? (Country instead of county)
Personally I wouldn't worry about it. If you want to fix it go ahead, but I don't think it is a big deal. :-)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
AdeledePignerolles

SweetPea wrote:
FabulaeAudi wrote:My finals are over for this semester and I have some free time right now. What can I do to help complete this project?
I think we're actually done now! Just needs some spot checking.
(Adele, here are the files for spot check:)
Chapter 1: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_01_burnett.mp3
Chapter 6: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_06_burnett_128kb.mp3
Chapter 7: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/littlelordfauntleroy_07_burnett.mp3

You could record the fix in chapter 10 if you want to - I'm not sure it matters, what do you think? (Country instead of county)
They're all PL OK. Chapter 10 is probably fine--it wasn't that big. And we're done! :clap: Great job editing, Rachel, and everyone else for reading. This has been so much fun to listen to. I'll work on assigning all the sections in the MW, if you'd like. :)
Adele

Post by m8b1 »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:I'll work on assigning all the sections in the MW, if you'd like. :)
That would be a big help and much appreciated! Thank you!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:I'll work on assigning all the sections in the MW, if you'd like. :)
I did that earlier.

Thanks everybody! :clap:

Edit: oh, did you mean you want the readers for each chapter assigned to each of the chapters?
Rachel

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

SweetPea wrote:
I did that earlier.

Thanks everybody! :clap:
You are all so efficient! :-) Thank you!

I'll start working on cataloging it. There will probably be at least a small delay in getting it cataloged. We have a problem right now getting things to archive automatically. I'm hoping we will be able to get it fixed soon, if not I can do archive by hand - not ideal and will take longer, but if worst comes to worst I'll do it that way to get this in the catalog!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Yay!
(Cast list is here: viewtopic.php?p=1109245#p1109245 )
Rachel

AdeledePignerolles

SweetPea wrote:Edit: oh, did you mean you want the readers for each chapter assigned to each of the chapters?
Yes. The first chapter was done but not the others. :)
Adele

Post by m8b1 »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:
SweetPea wrote:Edit: oh, did you mean you want the readers for each chapter assigned to each of the chapters?
Yes. The first chapter was done but not the others. :)
Everyone should just be in the first chapter once.
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks