[COMPLETE] Poems of American History, I - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Sure, Greg. Glad to have you back. Thank you, Larry, I'll listen soon.
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Sections 20 and 21 are PL OK. I hope we'll see you again, Larry, when we move on the the Revolution in Vol 2.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

edhumpal wrote:Sections 20 and 21 are PL OK. I hope we'll see you again, Larry, when we move on the the Revolution in Vol 2.
Thanks! Well, we live where it all started here in the Boston area. History galore.
HE IS RISEN
~ Larry
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Here is Section 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/poemscolonialera_02_various_128kb.mp3

Run time is 7:51

Take care,

Greg
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

This is just a reminder that I posted my latest track (Section 2) three days ago. If someone would kindly mark it "Ready for PL" that may help the proof-listener know it is available.

Thanks!

Greg
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Sorry about that, Greg. Nice job, PL OK!
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

edhumpal wrote:Sorry about that, Greg. Nice job, PL OK!
Thank you for proofing it so quickly after my request. I appreciate it very much!
KristinOlenchak

Post by KristinOlenchak »

Can I read for Martha in "The Trail"?
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Kristen, you may certainly claim that section, but first here is a summary of what you need to do first, which is told in more detail in the Librivox wiki, which is linked to at the top of all forum pages..

Welcome to Librivox! Before you can claim any sections, we need you to do the one-minute test: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

It is important that we know your recording specs are set up right, and if there's any problem, we'll certainly help you with them. Per the instructions you will see in the link, post it in Listeners Wanted and someone will check it out.

After you're cleared, please come back and claim that section. Everything you do here is based on your wish to do so. So you "claim" a poem, a section, a chapter, a solo, etc. Good Luck, I'd love to hear you reading Martha!
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

May I claim Section 5?

Thanks!

Greg
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Glad to have you back, Greg. Section 5 is yours!
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Here is Section 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/poemscolonialera_05_various_128kb.mp3

Run time is 9:32

Take care,

Greg
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

section 5 is PL OK. Thanks again, Greg. If you're still in the mood, just let me know!

There's only a few sections left - but I'll use this forum bump to remind strollers-by that we have a Dramatic Reading within the collection that is still looking for a female voice - Martha in "The Trial."
dadjunior

Post by dadjunior »

Hi! May I have section 32, St John, and The Battle of La Prairie? I'm new, but I have already submitted my 1-minute test.

Thanks!
dadjunior :thumbs:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Welcome aboard, dadjunior. Section 32 is reserved for you. Please wait until your 1 minute test is reviewed, just to make sure there isn't a small technical issue to correct. You don't have to check back in, just go ahead and record. Thanks for your interest!