COMPLETE Double Falsehood by Lewis Theobald-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

alane wrote:
LibbyG wrote:Notes for Julio Act 1:

0:28 - Missing the line "What Fortune soever..."
2:05 - the line is "do not rack me with" but I hear "do not rack with me"
2:35 - This one's not absolutely necessary, but "loth" is pronounced with a long "o" sound (it's a spelling variant of "loath")
2:41 - the line is "no impediment shall bar my wishes" but I hear "no impediment shall bear my wishes"
4:50 - missing the word "will"
4:59 - the line is "repose, sweet as thy beauties" but I hear "response, sweet as thy beauties"

Act 2 is PL OK!

I'll do the rest tomorrow.
Oh, and by Act 2, I naturally meant Act 3.

I will fix those up first chance I get.
What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

Act 2 is up!
What am I up to?
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

Act 3 is up! And we are looking for a DPL.
What am I up to?
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

Hi Libby, here is Roderick's extra line. One take directly into the mic, and another off to one side. Not super happy with either, but I can't get too loud in this block of flats or one of my not-so-neighbourly neighbours might set the fuzz on me. https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/doublefalsehood_roderick_04supp.mp3
Rob Marland reader section | website
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

RobBoard wrote:Hi Libby, here is Roderick's extra line. One take directly into the mic, and another off to one side. Not super happy with either, but I can't get too loud in this block of flats or one of my not-so-neighbourly neighbours might set the fuzz on me. https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/doublefalsehood_roderick_04supp.mp3
Thanks! Yes, Roderick certainly wouldn't do anything to upset the fuzz.
What am I up to?
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

Thanks, Julio is now PL OK!

In other news, David and I are closing and moving into our new house this week, so the next couple of acts won't be finished until next week.
What am I up to?
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

I'm finally (mostly) moved into the new place, and done with Act 1! Still looking for a DPL.
What am I up to?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Congratulations on getting mostly moved, and hopefully also mostly settled!

You could always post in the Listeners Wanted forum for a DPL. Instructions are here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17680

MaryAnn
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:Congratulations on getting mostly moved, and hopefully also mostly settled!

You could always post in the Listeners Wanted forum for a DPL. Instructions are here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17680

MaryAnn
Thanks, MaryAnn. I could have sworn that I'd already done that, but my brain has been a bit frazzled lately.
What am I up to?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

I thought you had as well, but when I looked, there was nothing over there that I could see . . .

MaryAnn
iamKatina

Post by iamKatina »

LibbyG wrote:And we are looking for a DPL.

This would be my first time PLing a Play - but if you're willing to let a newbie try, I'd enjoy this project!
Katina (iamKatina)

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
iamKatina

Post by iamKatina »

I went ahead and listened to Acts I, II, & III.

It all sounded great! :clap:

Act I is PL OK

Act II - 11:25 missing Narrator "[weeps" (I thought we may have decided to leave that out for flow of the play, but just in case it was an accident I thought it best to let you know.) Other than that Act II is PL OK

Act III - 13:56 missing Narrator "[Aside" (as with above I wasn't sure if it was left out on purpose or accidentally) Other than that Act III is PL OK :D
Katina (iamKatina)

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Katina,

I've gone ahead and added you to the MW so that you can update the PL Status.

Libby,

At some point, will you please prepare the code for the cast list? Info from the Good Practice Guidelines is here:
10. Cast List. If instructed by your MC, BCs should prepare the cast list to be added to the catalog description. As an aide to doing this, try out the Cast Coder, a nifty app for generating the code needed to add the Librivox cast listing to the catalog pages. Post the code in the project thread and your MC will add it to the catalog description.
And can you also enter the readers who contributed to each act in the section for that act once it's PL OK? That way all the reader credits remain tied to the correct acts after I delete the individual parts.

Thanks.

MaryAnn
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

iamKatina wrote:I went ahead and listened to Acts I, II, & III.

It all sounded great! :clap:

Act I is PL OK

Act II - 11:25 missing Narrator "[weeps" (I thought we may have decided to leave that out for flow of the play, but just in case it was an accident I thought it best to let you know.) Other than that Act II is PL OK

Act III - 13:56 missing Narrator "[Aside" (as with above I wasn't sure if it was left out on purpose or accidentally) Other than that Act III is PL OK :D
Thanks Katina! Yes, I left those two words out on purpose because the readers did such a lovely job of acting out the stage directions.
What am I up to?