COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck chapter 4 is pL OK!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
msfry

Post by msfry »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck chapters 5 and 6 are PL OK!
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck chapter 7 is PL OK! Yay, I like this book so much and you're doing such a great job! :D
There is one line at the end that should be read by a "man on a lumber raft", that wasn't highlighted, so if you could chop out that line when you're editing and replace it with someone else saying that line, that would be great :)
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry »

Huck 8 is uploaded

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_huck_08.mp3

Revised Huck 7 is uploaded with line removed.

This concludes all the chapters I had pre-recorded which only needed editing. Now on to laying fresh track, but first I have a few other projects that want my attention. The pace is going to be slower for a few days -- unless I just can't stop Huck's gears from turning.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you!
No worries about being slower :) Thanks for getting these chapters in fast!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck chapter 8 is PL OK!
Seems to me this isn't the first time Huck's been killed... :lol:
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry »

Rachel, Someone whispered in my ear this morning to wake up early, so here's Chapter 9! I also laid down track thru 15. Jim's witches musta bewitched me sure, a big no-interference protection bubble went clear 'round my house! It t'wern't me done it, sure.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_huck_09.mp3
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Haha, thank you! :)
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck Chapter 9 is PL OK!
They have started their travels! :D
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry »

Huck 10 is uploaded, with a few surprises to help brighten your day. :lol:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_huck_10.mp3
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

:lol: !
PL notes:
at around 4:30 and 6:30 you started laughing. I did too. ;)
Rachel

PapaDoug

Post by PapaDoug »

Quick check, I hope Twains's lines include both the "Notice" and "Explanatory".

"... will be shot!" :lol:
Social Media is an Oxymoron. Big Brother is watching.... keep it under your hat.