COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

SweetPea wrote:Huck Finn for chapter 2 is PL OK!
This file doesn't sound any different than chapter 1 to me... :hmm: I have heard chapters that sound sort of like they've been "recorded in a cave" but this doesn't really sound like that to me :)
Thanks!
Really? Humm is right! At any rate, that was quick! Thanks. I'm working on 3, 4 and 5 right now. Lots of chapters, but none too long, and all outrageously fun to read. The really fun part is going to be piecing it all together and you will have to let me know what chapters I'm supposed to edit. :)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I've assigned you the odd-numbered chapters, and me the even-numbered ones :)
You can see at the bottom of the MW :)
Looking forward to more! I agree, this book is so funny! :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
msfry

Post by msfry »

Chapter 3 of Huck is uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_huck_03.mp3

Okay, I think I've got it. You're even. I'm odd. Hey, I knew that! :lol:
msfry

Post by msfry »

Speaking of odd, I just went into the MW to post my links and mark PL OK to chapters 1 and 2, but Section 1 is marked Chapter 3, etc., and there are no Chapters 1 and 2 for Huck. So now I'm all confused.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

They're there... PL OK sections are moved down under the green chapter headings near the bottom of the MW :) . I've already put the links in.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I was taking a break from "Wives and Daughters" so here's Mrs Damrell, from Chapter 41.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsdamrell_41.mp3 (00:54)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Huck chapter 3 is PL OK! I've moved it to the bottom under the chapter 3 heading so don't worry that section 1 is now Huckleberry Finn (Chapter 4) :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Elizabby wrote:I was taking a break from "Wives and Daughters" so here's Mrs Damrell, from Chapter 41.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsdamrell_41.mp3 (00:54)
Thank you!
Edit: PL OK!
Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Still procrastinating! Here's Mrs Grangerford from Chapter 14, now I'm really going to stop!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/huckleberryfinn_mrsgrangerford_17.mp3 (00:32)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

PL OK, thanks!
You're not as bad as me... a couple weeks ago I looked at the long list of things I was signed up for, decided nothing looked interesting and posted a new solo :wink:
Rachel

loopmoploop

Post by loopmoploop »

Hello!

I'd like to sign up for Uncle Silas, please!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

He's yours! Thanks for claiming! :)
Rachel

msfry

Post by msfry »

SweetPea wrote: Huck chapter 3 is PL OK! I've moved it to the bottom under the chapter 3 heading so don't worry that section 1 is now Huckleberry Finn (Chapter 4) :D
Aha! Now I get it . . . I think. When all the parts are in for an odd numbered chapter, then I know it's time to edit. Before then, I don't need to add files into the MW unless you ask me to. Is that right?
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

msfry wrote:Aha! Now I get it . . . I think. When all the parts are in for an odd numbered chapter, then I know it's time to edit.
Right! :D
Before then, I don't need to add files into the MW unless you ask me to. Is that right?
If you want to add your Huck files in you can. if not, I'll do it :)
Thanks!
Rachel