COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

Woo hoo! Good work everyone. Thank you Michele for all your hard work.
So little space, so much to say.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

You are most welcome :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tortilla wrote:I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hi I don't think it is too much of a problem with the capitalisation of the words.

The Herald was not listed in the MW sorry I will speak to lezer and see if this can be altered.
Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

wib66 wrote:
Tortilla wrote:I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hi I don't think it is too much of a problem with the capitalisation of the words.

The Herald was not listed in the MW sorry I will speak to lezer and see if this can be altered.
Thanks
Alright. :)
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi Tortilla and Michele,
Fixed, I think - I only could not find the part with the missing spaces?
Thanks for pointing this out.
Anna
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

lezer wrote:
Hi Tortilla and Michele,
Fixed, I think - I only could not find the part with the missing spaces?
Thanks for pointing this out.
The Editor;PL;BC: to Editor; PL; BC:

It's fine to keep it as is, but it bothers my perfectionist side a bit. ^^