COMPLETE Tabai al-Istibdad by Al-Kawakibi -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Salma97

Post by Salma97 »

Allaho akram ya Zeinab and Mahmoud :D
آمين يارب.
NourhanElsayed

Post by NourhanElsayed »

I regret to inform you that I will have to discontinue my engagement in this project. This means I will not be able to record section #4; so please remove my claim.

Ramadan Kareem! :)
iGeo

Post by iGeo »

NourhanElsayed wrote:I regret to inform you that I will have to discontinue my engagement in this project. This means I will not be able to record section #4; so please remove my claim.

Ramadan Kareem! :)

It's okay, nourhan

Ramadan Kareem :-)

chapter 04 is open !
anushar04

Post by anushar04 »

Hi!
This is not a claim, or anything like that, I don't know a word of Arabic (but I wish I did!)

I just went through this whole thread, reading the various words in Arabic and marvelling at the sound of it, because I'm fascinated by your language. Also specifically the bits where you explained what 'tashkeel' is (I'm a student of linguistics :D). I'm so glad that you are doing this project, though I don't know what it is, maybe one day after I fulfill my desire to learn Arabic, I might be able to understand this audiobook.
Thank you. :9:
Anusha - My LV page, and Some of My Music!
Salma97

Post by Salma97 »

Hi Anusha!
Maybe one day you won't only listen but you'll get to participate in one of these projects too :D
Thank you for your sweet words, and I would love to help you if you face any difficulties
iGeo

Post by iGeo »

Hello everyone,

Eid Mobark to you all

I'm back here with new chapter #06
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/tabaialistibdad_06_alkawakibi.mp3

regards
Zaineb

Post by Zaineb »

Hello everyone and Eid Mubarek to All
iGeo wrote:Hello everyone,

Eid Mobark to you all

I'm back here with new chapter #06
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/tabaialistibdad_06_alkawakibi.mp3

regards
Mahmoud

I am happy to PL chapter 6 , shuold be able to provide comments in few days time

Did you manage to edit the chapter which I did the PL for before?

Also I am still committed to read the chapter that I claimed, but it is just been really busy latly, should have more time in the coming days

Best regards
iGeo

Post by iGeo »

Thanks Zaineb,
I know it's been difficult to record during Ramadan. Chapter 10 is almost done and it'll be up very soon , same for chapter 7

Thank you again .
Zaineb

Post by Zaineb »

Hello Mahmoud

I completed the PL for chapter 6, great reading and I enjoyed the chapter

Same as my previous PL, my comments are only made we the word is pronounced in a way that could change the meaning

here is my notes

First Page (Page 52 of the book) - you have not read foot notes 1 (الالجاء)
Page 52, third paragraph, line 4 - at minute 3:53 the word اتعابهم was read as أعمالهم
page 55, second paragraph, line 3 at minutes 12:59 - the word سنوياً is missing
Page 57, third paragraph, line 2, at minutes 19:24 - the word ليطغى is read ليضغى
Page 61, second paragraph, line 8, - at minute 30:40 - the word فاز was read as فاذ

everything else, the sound, the flow and the tone are all perfect, great reading

Regards
Zaineb
iGeo

Post by iGeo »

Thank you Zaineb, I'll update it soon isa
asma24

Post by asma24 »

Asalamou 3alaykoum . My name is asma and i'm new here . I'd like to record chapter 4 since it's still open . My username is asma24
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi guys, i am moving us over to our brand new international section.

i can get us back to the regular readers wanted if you like it better over there, though :D
Carolin
Zaineb

Post by Zaineb »

Hello all

I am so sorry it has been really long time since I have been here, it has been tough couple of months having some health related issues

I am hopefully back and would still like to read the chapter that I have claimed

Mahmoud - hope you are well
asma24 wrote:Asalamou 3alaykoum . My name is asma and i'm new here . I'd like to record chapter 4 since it's still open . My username is asma24
Asma - welcome to the group, very happy to have you help us finish this project, all of us here are extremely busy but we really want to finish this book - I am not the BC - I am sure you will hear from the BC soon
Carolin wrote:hi guys, i am moving us over to our brand new international section.

i can get us back to the regular readers wanted if you like it better over there, though :D

Caroline , I think it is nice to have our book in the international section, it will be easier to find for whoever want to read in Arabic , so thank you for doing this

I will hopefully be able to post my chapter here soon
iGeo

Post by iGeo »

Hello,

I'm sorry for not being around the last few months. As you all may know, Egypt is going through some unhappy days lately, and personally I got my share. I was not able to go online that much, but I think this is about to change. Hopefully :)
Zaineb wrote: Mahmoud - hope you are well
Thank you, Zaineb . I'm fine now , It's nice to hear from you
asma24 wrote:Asalamou 3alaykoum . My name is asma and i'm new here . I'd like to record chapter 4 since it's still open . My username is asma24
Hello, Asma
this should have came sooner, I'm sorry.
welcome aboard. We are delighted to have you here. Still, I have to ask you, have you done the "one minute test" It's highly recommended to finish it before recording :)

Carolin wrote:hi guys, i am moving us over to our brand new international section.

Thank you, Carolin
nmounajed

Post by nmounajed »

Hello. I would like to claim chapter 8 (الاستبداد والتربية). I just submitted a 1 minute test.