COMPLETE-FINNISHLaulu tulipunaisesta kukasta,Linnankoski-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 7 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

chapter 8 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

You rock Michele! Thanks.
MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thanks I am really enjoying listening to Finnish such a lovely language. :9:
Michele
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Welcome back! :9:
You see we now have a proof listener. :thumbs:
Hopefully things will tick right along for you both from here on out.
MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 16 and 17 are PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 15 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 18 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 19 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 27 is PL OK thanks
Michele
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you Michele. I see you've caught up on all the PLing. Appreciate your help on this project.

MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

You are most welcome I am enjoying listening to it even if I can't always work out what is being said :9:
Michele
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/laulutulipunaisestakukasta_28_linnankoski_128kb.mp3
10:17

I'm planning to use the rest of my holidays to finish this project. Almost there! :)

Mari
mcciv

Post by mcciv »