LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 17th, 2017, 11:51 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 16 of 18  [ 267 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: August 19th, 2014, 1:12 pm 

Joined: April 23rd, 2013, 3:44 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Germany
Reader name: smike
Catalog name: Claudia Salto
Location: Germany
Accent:High German
Sample: http://ia601708.us.archive.org/1/items/sammlungprosa041_librivox/germancollection041_14_toelpelhans_cs.mp3

_________________
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: August 19th, 2014, 2:51 pm 

Joined: June 12th, 2006, 6:00 pm
Posts: 8666
Location: British expat in Waco, TX
smike wrote:
Reader name: smike
Catalog name: Claudia Salto
Location: Germany
Accent:High German
Sample: http://ia601708.us.archive.org/1/items/sammlungprosa041_librivox/germancollection041_14_toelpelhans_cs.mp3


I've added you.

_________________
Karen S.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: August 19th, 2014, 9:48 pm 

Joined: April 23rd, 2013, 3:44 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Germany
Thank you. :)

_________________
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: November 6th, 2014, 2:48 pm 

Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Posts: 1311
Location: MA, USA
Reader name: karlkuzmich
Catalog name: Mark Chulsky
Accent: Russian

I know, LV does not discriminate by accents, but feel free to PM me if your project needs my accent or pronunciation advice.

_________________
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: November 13th, 2014, 12:30 am 

Joined: September 3rd, 2014, 6:18 am
Posts: 1466
Location: The Edge of the Cliff (17)
Hi!
Would you add this too?

Forum Name : jessieyun0404
Cataloge Name : Jessie Yun
Location : Jeju, Republic of Korea (or South Korea) - Asia
Accent : American, British, and Korean(Hangul)

_________________
~ Jessie (Jisu)

Stepping out of Librivox for awhile.

DRAMATIC READINGS

NONE


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: February 4th, 2015, 7:28 pm 

Joined: November 8th, 2013, 10:22 pm
Posts: 249
Location: Launceston, Tasmania (TAS), Australia
glennobrien wrote:
Reader name: glennobrien
Catalog name: Glenn O'Brien
Location: Australia > Tasmania
Accent: Australian
Sample: http://ia902503.us.archive.org/26/items/beecherbeached_1404.poem_librivox/beecher_tabb_go_128kb.mp3


Please rename the sample as "English sample", and also add the following Spanish sample: https://archive.org/download/100mejorespoesias_1502_librivox/cienmejorespoesias_055_menendezypelayo_128kb.mp3

_________________
Website; archive.org; LibriVox; YouTube

Solo projects: none at the moment.

Forum posts: Bible versions; Bible, LDS and Shakespeare in foreign languages; Bible: Non-common books; LDS books


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: February 4th, 2015, 7:38 pm 

Joined: September 3rd, 2014, 6:18 am
Posts: 1466
Location: The Edge of the Cliff (17)
My location has changed -

Location : Seoul, South Korea(or Republic of Korea)

_________________
~ Jessie (Jisu)

Stepping out of Librivox for awhile.

DRAMATIC READINGS

NONE


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: February 5th, 2015, 4:16 am 

Joined: June 12th, 2006, 6:00 pm
Posts: 8666
Location: British expat in Waco, TX
karlkuzmich wrote:
Reader name: karlkuzmich
Catalog name: Mark Chulsky
Accent: Russian

I know, LV does not discriminate by accents, but feel free to PM me if your project needs my accent or pronunciation advice.


jessieyun0404 wrote:
Hi!
Would you add this too?

Forum Name : jessieyun0404
Cataloge Name : Jessie Yun
Location : Jeju, Republic of Korea (or South Korea) - Asia
Accent : American, British, and Korean(Hangul)


glennobrien wrote:
glennobrien wrote:
Reader name: glennobrien
Catalog name: Glenn O'Brien
Location: Australia > Tasmania
Accent: Australian
Sample: http://ia902503.us.archive.org/26/items/beecherbeached_1404.poem_librivox/beecher_tabb_go_128kb.mp3


Please rename the sample as "English sample", and also add the following Spanish sample: https://archive.org/download/100mejorespoesias_1502_librivox/cienmejorespoesias_055_menendezypelayo_128kb.mp3


All three done.

_________________
Karen S.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 1st, 2015, 10:52 am 

Joined: August 21st, 2014, 9:34 am
Posts: 1951
Location: Probably the holodeck :)
Reader name: Kangaroo692
Catalog name: Kangaroo692
Accent: American
Location: Southeast US


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 2nd, 2015, 7:05 am 

Joined: June 12th, 2006, 6:00 pm
Posts: 8666
Location: British expat in Waco, TX
Kangaroo692 wrote:
Reader name: Kangaroo692
Catalog name: Kangaroo692
Accent: American
Location: Southeast US


Added.

_________________
Karen S.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 3rd, 2015, 1:11 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Posts: 34500
Location: the Netherlands
i also am still not in this table, so if someone with wiki access could add me id be grateful.

Quote:
reader name: Carolin
https://librivox.org/reader/5244
catalog name: Crln Yldz Ksr
country: Germany
Location: Bremen
Accent: German: Hanseatic; Dutch: Groningen
Other Info: Time spent in Buffalo, NY is probably still audible. Also manages with Classical Latin.


im lying about my location, but i change every couple of months and bremen is the city i retain most of a connection with.

_________________
Carolin

Looking for amazing poetry? Check out the poetry of Thomas Hood and Ben King!


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 3rd, 2015, 1:36 am 

Joined: April 23rd, 2013, 3:44 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Germany
Carolin wrote:
i also am still not in this table, so if someone with wiki access could add me id be grateful.

Quote:
reader name: Carolin
https://librivox.org/reader/5244
catalog name: Crln Yldz Ksr
country: Germany
Location: Bremen
Accent: German: Hanseatic; Dutch: Groningen
Other Info: Time spent in Buffalo, NY is probably still audible. Also manages with Classical Latin.


im lying about my location, but i change every couple of months and bremen is the city i retain most of a connection with.



Well, you sound like an American speaking German, not Hanseatic at all. :)

_________________
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 3rd, 2015, 2:09 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Posts: 34500
Location: the Netherlands
smike wrote:
Well, you sound like an American speaking German, not Hanseatic at all. :)


i know, ive been living abroad so long now that people compliment me on how well i speak german and ask where i learned it and where im from :roll: :lol:

but when i get back into german, like when i speak it for a couple of days, bremen comes out ;)

_________________
Carolin

Looking for amazing poetry? Check out the poetry of Thomas Hood and Ben King!


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 3rd, 2015, 8:02 am 

Joined: June 12th, 2006, 6:00 pm
Posts: 8666
Location: British expat in Waco, TX
Carolin wrote:
i also am still not in this table, so if someone with wiki access could add me id be grateful.

Quote:
reader name: Carolin
https://librivox.org/reader/5244
catalog name: Crln Yldz Ksr
country: Germany
Location: Bremen
Accent: German: Hanseatic; Dutch: Groningen
Other Info: Time spent in Buffalo, NY is probably still audible. Also manages with Classical Latin.


im lying about my location, but i change every couple of months and bremen is the city i retain most of a connection with.


Done.

_________________
Karen S.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: June 3rd, 2015, 8:25 am 

Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Posts: 1311
Location: MA, USA
Would you please add me to the table:
Reader : karlkuzmich (Mark Chulsky), https://librivox.org/reader/8086
Location : US, MA
Accent: EN > Russian; RU > Moscow

_________________
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group