Librivox youtube channel?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
haimerej

Post by haimerej »

out of curiosity is there an "official" Librivox channel? If not it might be a decent way to promote the site since many librivox recordings end up there anyway, versions with links to the site might increase traffic a bit. Just a thought.
I've been ionized, but I'm okay now - Buckaroo Banzai
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

No, there isn't an "official" one. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Bassaga

Post by Bassaga »

Has such a thing ever been considered on the forums? Sure it would be redundant, but hey, this is the internet, that's how we roll. I daresay people would enjoy it if anybody felt like putting it together just for kicks.
"In this world... you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart; I recommend pleasant."
Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

A number of people do a number of things to spread the word and we are happy with most of them but it is important that it is made clear that any project that is instigated is not affiliated in any way with LibriVox.

Anne
haimerej

Post by haimerej »

I only ask because I have run across a channel (and i'm sure it's not the only one) that has a bunch of librivox recordings with the disclaimers and name removed. Ones that still have them intact I assume would be more beneficial.
I've been ionized, but I'm okay now - Buckaroo Banzai
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I wasn't saying you couldn't , the recordings are public domain. I'm just saying that it will not be an official site. Just as none of the apps are official or the cd disks

Anne