COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Breeze wrote:I finally got around to PLing the narrator. These mistakes still need fixing up.
Breeze wrote: 3:58 "With so much accustomed help, DUNHAM gets confused," should
be 'unaccustomed' and " his finger all thumbs" should be 'fingers'
Hi the reader uploaded the corrections in a separate file which I have placed in the notes section and named it 'missing lines' I have PL'd this and they are the corrected version they will just need editing in to the final file. thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I thought that there was only one line in that file. I will have to check it again.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for that I will give it a final PL MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The play Fourteen is PL OK
Michele
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

May I read Hope, please (part 78?)
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LydiaCW wrote:May I read Hope, please (part 78?)
I have signed you up to that section thanks for claiming
Michele
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for your section MW updated
Michele
DiscoverPeace

Post by DiscoverPeace »

Hi Michele,

Out of curiosity...is role 78 frozen?

Yours,

Ali
wib66

Post by wib66 »

DiscoverPeace wrote:Hi Michele,

Yours,

Ali
Hi Ali not sure what you mean by frozen. It needs edits to it but the reader is no longer around so it would be best for someone to re record it. It is not a long section are you up for reading it. sorry if that's not what you meant
regards
Michele
DiscoverPeace

Post by DiscoverPeace »

Hi Michele,

Sorry for disappearing. I just meant that the role seems to have been in see-PL-notes mode for a LONG time, and if the reader really isn't coming back to sort things out, I imagine you'd want to relabel the role as open so someone will in fact see it and fill it. I myself certainly wouldn't dare: I've already recorded two of the roles in this play, which is a sign that I've overestimated my abilities terribly :p Plus, I'm male. Douce-coeur would be one heck of a stretch.

Ali

wib66 wrote:

Yours,

Ali
Hi Ali not sure what you mean by frozen. It needs edits to it but the reader is no longer around so it would be best for someone to re record it. It is not a long section are you up for reading it. sorry if that's not what you meant
regards
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sorry for disappearing. I just meant that the role seems to have been in see-PL-notes mode for a LONG time, and if the reader really isn't coming back to sort things out, I imagine you'd want to relabel the role as open so someone will in fact see it and fill it. I myself certainly wouldn't dare: I've already recorded two of the roles in this play, which is a sign that I've overestimated my abilities terribly :p Plus, I'm male. Douce-coeur would be one heck of a stretch.

Ali

wib66 wrote:

Yours,

Ali
regards
Oh dear I am sorry but I will open it up as the reader has not been around for ages.
Michele
lezer

Post by lezer »

Oh, could I read Princess Douce-Cœur, please? (section 78)
Anna
wib66

Post by wib66 »

lezer wrote:Oh, could I read Princess Douce-Cœur, please? (section 78)
Yes please that would be great thanks
Michele