COMPLETE-FINNISHLaulu tulipunaisesta kukasta,Linnankoski-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

Finally some progress :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/laulutulipunaisestakukasta_18_linnankoski_128kb.mp3
25:38

I decided to adopt LostFairy's sections, because I haven't heard from her since October. Is it okay?

Mari
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

That's perfectly fine Mari - You two are troupers! :thumbs: Keep up the good work.

MaryAnn
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Great job Mari! :clap: But I hope you are going to pop in when needed to PL Teemu's work, because I won't be able to . . :?

MaryAnn
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

Yes, of course. I'm eager to get something to PL :)

Mari
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Mari,

Teemu has not been on the forums since April 4th. I fear we may have lost him. I'll send him a PM and ask her to check in, but it may be that we need to think about how to finish this project without him.

MaryAnn
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

Hi MaryAnn,

let's hope you reach Teemu and he'll finish the recordings. If not, I can do it. But even then we need somebody the do the PL.

Mari
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Mari,

Teemu has not been on Librivox since April and has not picked up my PM. I think we may have lost him . . .

I will advertise on the "Listeners Wanted" forum for a proof listener - there may be someone out there who can help us but who is uncomfortable reading in Finnish.

Would you like to read the remaining sections?

MaryAnn
mcciv

Post by mcciv »

I'll do it but a bit later in the fall. There is a lot proof listening to do already, so let's hope we get someone.

Mari
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks Mari.

We'll see what the ad on listeners wanted turns up . . . everything does get PL'd eventually, somehowit all works out.

MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hei

mitä kuuluu

although not fluent in Finnish I did live there for several months and would be able to PL while reading along with the text. It might take me a little longer than normal but I would like to help out if I can. I also love listening to recordings in Finnish it reminds me of when I was living in Turku and how much I enjoyed it. I have been back several times and will definitely be going again one day.

rakastan Suomi
kiitos
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Michele,
Would love to have your help as PLer. I'll give you access to the MW so that you can update status as you are able to listen.
MaryAnn
wib66

Post by wib66 »

that's great thank you for that. :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 6 is PL OK
Michele