COMPLETE Remarks by Bill Nye - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Morning peac,

21, 22 and 23 are all okay.

Hugh
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi peac,

I don't know when you posted 24, but I just noticed it. 24 is okay. :thumbs:
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi peac, any news on this project?
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

Hi Carolin,

Sorry about this. I truly thought that if I recorded something with short stories I'd be able to keep on top of it, but that hasn't proved to be the case. I think it would be better to open this up to a group project. I'd be happy to coordinate that as long as we start after June 18th - I'm on the road again tomorrow, but after the 18th I should have a consistent internet connection until late August and I suspect a group effort could bang this out easily before then. What do you say?

HughGil - still interested in PLing?
John Andrew Holmes: "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others."
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

no problem. we can open this project up for a group, but i dont think it will be finished by august - somewhere around the new year or later is more likely (there are quite a few sections to be recorded still).

if you still want to continue working on this as a solo, thats also fine. if you can finish a section or two per month, you will also finish eventually :)
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

You are incredibly patient with me! I would love to continue, but I feel guilty for taking so long.
John Andrew Holmes: "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others."
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi peac and Caroline,

Yes, I am still interested in being DPL for this project. :D

Hugh
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

peac wrote:You are incredibly patient with me! I would love to continue, but I feel guilty for taking so long.
just make sure you post in this thread every now and then, even if you didnt record anything, just so that i know you are still around :)
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

Just wanted to let you know I am working on new chapters, so you'll see them soon.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thanks for letting us know :thumbs:
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

Section 25 (11:57) is ready for PL
peac

Post by peac »

Section 26 is ready too. (11:24)
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi peac,

25 and 26 are both okay. :D
peac

Post by peac »

Section 27 has been uploaded (8:43)
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi peac,

27 is okay. :thumbs: