COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

DiscoverPeace wrote:Hi Michele,

For your consideration, under a mound of apologies for the age-long delay:

#83 (Duration: 5m40s)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/themasqueofthetwostrangers_love_egerton.mp3

And again, proofers: While I am a rookie, please, please don't hesitate to criticize my submissions aggressively, to the point of rejecting the stuff outright if necessary!

Thanks,

Ali
Hi this is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have sent out a number of PM's to ask people if they are still able to complete the sections they are signed up to. Hopefully this will be finished soon so I can then launch the next collection 008
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have now orphaned a couple of parts as readers have got back to me to say they are not able to complete them.
Michele
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Hi Michele,
Mrs Pringle is now PL okay. While editing I found that I had missed some things while PLing the narration. Just a few minor thing but I do need them fixed.

3:00 "MRS. PRINGLE at the telephone" should be "MRS. PRINGLE continues into the telephone".
3:58 "With so much accustomed help, DUNHAM gets confused," should
be 'unaccustomed' and " his finger all thumbs" should be 'fingers'

If the original reader is unable to do it, I am happy to narrate it myself. Because of this I most likely won't be able to get this done before I go away, but it will be top priority when I am back.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi I have PM'd the narrator for Fourteen to see if he is able to complete the edits I will let you know when I get a response thanks.
Michele
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

wib66 wrote:Hi I have PM'd the narrator for Fourteen to see if he is able to complete the edits I will let you know when I get a response thanks.
Thanks Michele
-Bria

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
balaonspace

Post by balaonspace »

here are the corrections for narrator 'fourteen'

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/fourteen_narrator_missingline.mp3

cheers
Λ
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
wib66

Post by wib66 »

balaonspace wrote:here are the corrections for narrator 'fourteen'

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/fourteen_narrator_missingline.mp3

cheers
thank you very much for doing those
Michele
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I'm back mow and can hopefully finish editing Fourteen this week.
-Bria

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Breeze wrote:I'm back mow and can hopefully finish editing Fourteen this week.
that's great thanks
Michele
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I was busier than I expected. I still found time to Pl the narrator again and the file seemed to be the original one still. Also Mrs. Pringle is not been marked as Pl okay.
-Bria

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Breeze wrote:I was busier than I expected. I still found time to Pl the narrator again and the file seemed to be the original one still. Also Mrs. Pringle is not been marked as Pl okay.
It's ok the narrator has just sent a file with the missing lines so they just need editing into the original file I will upload them to the MW
Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

wib66 wrote:
Breeze wrote:I was busier than I expected. I still found time to Pl the narrator again and the file seemed to be the original one still. Also Mrs. Pringle is not been marked as Pl okay.
It's ok the narrator has just sent a file with the missing lines so they just need editing into the original file I will upload them to the MW
Thanks
Hi I will need to upload them when I get home as I cannot access MW properly from my iPad. The files are further up the thread if u want to PL them. Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

wib66 wrote:
wib66 wrote:
Thanks
I have now uploaded the missing lines for the narrator so you should be able to edit it all together now thanks
Michele
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I finally got around to PLing the narrator. These mistakes still need fixing up.
Breeze wrote: 3:58 "With so much accustomed help, DUNHAM gets confused," should
be 'unaccustomed' and " his finger all thumbs" should be 'fingers'
-Bria