COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] His Last Bow (Sherlock Holmes) - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

kcotter13 wrote:Hi,

Sorry for the long delay on such a small part. Here is Mrs. Peters.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/hislastbow_09_mrspeters.mp3
Lovely reading! Very expressive, and I like the little sigh in your "well". :9: This is PL OK, and if you are interested in more dramatic readings, have a look in my signature line - they are all DRs in there!
Cori

Post by Cori »

There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Two more short ones! Lovely, thanks - these are now in the MW and I will PL them in the coming week!
Cori

Post by Cori »

There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Goodness gracious! You have been busy! Thanks so much, as always!

Chapter 12 is PL OK! ;) I'll get to the others later this week.
Adamski

Post by Adamski »

Here's Mr. Peters, read by Dad (Adamski). I uploaded it for Dad.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/hislastbow_09_peters.mp3
:) Sweet Pea
The surest way to eliminate a right is to declare it an obligation

My current projects

Doctor Dolittle
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Adamski wrote:Here's Mr. Peters, read by Dad (Adamski). I uploaded it for Dad.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/hislastbow_09_peters.mp3
:) Sweet Pea
PL OK! Very character-driven reading, I like it! :thumbs:
Little_Tee

Post by Little_Tee »

Hey :)
Just letting everyone know that I haven't forgotten this project or Librivox. I just ran into some computer issues with my laptop. (Blue screen of death, followed by 'back-up restore epic-fail', etc. :roll: )

I am still very interested in reading for the Hotel Manager and if you don’t granting a week’s extension then I should be able to have the part done and up by next Friday.
Romans 8:28 is still in the book, so I'm good to go...
Lt
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Lovely! Thanks for letting us know!
jeanie1914

Post by jeanie1914 »

Do you need PL Help? I can claim sections for PL or you can assign which sections you'd like me to PL. I've got access to internet to-day and am catching up, I could download several tracks and PL them here at the University,
{unfortunately, I can't record anything here or edit here and I Share Little_Tee's computer, since mine experienced screen death, and hers has problems, too.}
Jeanie
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

jeanie1914 wrote:Do you need PL Help? I can claim sections for PL or you can assign which sections you'd like me to PL. I've got access to internet to-day and am catching up, I could download several tracks and PL them here at the University,
{unfortunately, I can't record anything here or edit here and I Share Little_Tee's computer, since mine experienced screen death, and hers has problems, too.}
Jeanie
Any narration chapters you would like to PL would be a tremendous help! Just post any notes here and I'll update the MW. No need to claim, as it is just you and me! Thanks!
jeanie1914

Post by jeanie1914 »

Thanks! working on it.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
jeanie1914

Post by jeanie1914 »

PL Note for Section 14, ch 6 part I_Omission @~8 mins cori read "said he." should be "said he, turning away."
PL Notes Section 15, ch 6 part 2 Cori says "End of section 7." The text says "end of chapter 6." but otherwise it is PL Okay.

{{when I downloaded chapter 6 and chapter 7 to PL, which by the way are wonderful listening, I really believed that in this alternate universe Dr Watson is a woman... Anyway, the designation of chapter in the naration and MW designation of section are a bit mystifying, so I'm referring it to you to determine whether these are errors or if they will be fixed in the editing process. jeanie}}
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

jeanie1914 wrote:PL Note for Section 14, ch 6 part I_Omission @~8 mins cori read "said he." should be "said he, turning away."
PL Notes Section 15, ch 6 part 2 Cori says "End of section 7." The text says "end of chapter 6." but otherwise it is PL Okay.

{{when I downloaded chapter 6 and chapter 7 to PL, which by the way are wonderful listening, I really believed that in this alternate universe Dr Watson is a woman... Anyway, the designation of chapter in the naration and MW designation of section are a bit mystifying, so I'm referring it to you to determine whether these are errors or if they will be fixed in the editing process. jeanie}}
Thanks so much for your help! I'm going to call both of these PL OK. The first error is so minor that I'm not going to worry about it - I'd rather Cori press on with the rest of the narration chapters. The second issue regarding the "chapter/section" thing - this was a change we made after discussion that the stories aren't really 'chapters' like in a book, so we decided to call them sections instead, same as in the last book.