COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

I wanted the editor in there so that when I do the catalog page, I can indicate who edited each project . . . but we'll see when it comes time to catalog how I end up doing it.

MaryAnn
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oh, I see. :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
francesb

Post by francesb »

Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I was up in PA without any internet the past week. =P Sweet Pea, Elizabeth, and Rapunzelina, you have all been so diligent with your PLing and Editing, thank you all! Thanks Paul for the line! This project is really coming along smoothly! :clap: :clap:
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Piper sundayschild hasn't picked up the pm, so I went ahead and used a name credit from a previous story "read by Piper Reid " saying the "Paul" myself. I hope it sounds OK... Here's story 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_15_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 25:00
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

The Education of Betty is PL OK! :thumbs:

Lovely story - I haven't read this one before so it was genuinely new to me! :9:
francesb

Post by francesb »

Rapunzelina wrote:Piper sundayschild hasn't picked up the pm, so I went ahead and used a name credit from a previous story "read by Piper Reid " saying the "Paul" myself. I hope it sounds OK... Here's story 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_15_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 25:00
I think that will be fine :D
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
francesb

Post by francesb »

Frances Brown
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Rapunzelina wrote:Great! And I have now uploaded story 12: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_12_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration: 40:00

:thumbs:
Excellent work!

This is such a long one (and I dislike listening to my own narration) so it might be a while before I get to it. I'm trying to get through the shorter ones first.
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Elizabby wrote:
Rapunzelina wrote:Great! And I have now uploaded story 12: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_12_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration: 40:00

:thumbs:

Excellent work!

This is such a long one (and I dislike listening to my own narration) so it might be a while before I get to it. I'm trying to get through the shorter ones first.

Or I could just listen to it for you ;) WONDERFUL ACTING everyone!!! :) Loved it!!! PL OK!

Btw, Rapunzelina, I got ahold of Redfox, and he said he'll do those lines this weekend. I'm sorry for the delay!
~Kim
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks very much Kim! I'll update the MW. If you feel like PLing any other chapters of mine that would be wonderful... I narrated quite a few stories from this lot! I just find it weird to listen to my own recorded voice. :hmm:
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:I wanted the editor in there so that when I do the catalog page, I can indicate who edited each project . . . but we'll see when it comes time to catalog how I end up doing it.

MaryAnn
I used my handy-dandy almost automatic cast list generator spreadsheet and put a cast list draft in the project description....

Thanks, Todd
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Yeah Todd!
Image ImageImageImageImage
MaryAnn
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Elizabby wrote:I just find it weird to listen to my own recorded voice. :hmm:
I really don't like listening to my recorded voice! Mom says most people are like that :wink:
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Janes baby is pl ok
~Kim