COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

praChirp wrote:Here is Wise Poetry from Masque, at 4 mins 50 secs. Wonder why it is called a Masque...
-Prachi
A Masque is a special form of play with a pagent-like form - each character coming out to present their lines and then retiring for the next player. I have the same kinda thing in part of my Faust as a Farce play, with each of The Seven Deadly Sins coming out on stage in turn. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masque has some description

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

praChirp wrote:Riches, 1 min 6 secs: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/masqueofthetwostrangers_riches_egerton_128kb.mp3

Also reuploaded Poetry with some noise cleaning. Both uploads are the same file, just one has _128kb.mp3 at the end. Is it better? Hopefully not so static-y.

-Prachi
thanks for your section MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Posting to tell I still plan to record section 84 Jester. I'll record it soon. I'm sorry for the delay
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ShiNeko wrote:Posting to tell I still plan to record section 84 Jester. I'll record it soon. I'm sorry for the delay
thank you for letting us know
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
azureblue

Post by azureblue »

Hello ,
Could I read the part of Yats in The Wedding by chekov please ?
Nick :D
wib66

Post by wib66 »

azureblue wrote:Hello ,
Could I read the part of Yats in The Wedding by chekov please ?
Nick :D
Yes I will sign you up to that sections thanks for claiming

Please note that you also need to read the parts that say 'all'
Michele
azureblue

Post by azureblue »

Hello , here's my reading of Yats for The Wedding by Chekov :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_thewedding_antonchekov_128kb.mp3
wib66

Post by wib66 »

azureblue wrote:Hello , here's my reading of Yats for The Wedding by Chekov :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_thewedding_antonchekov_128kb.mp3
thank you for your section MW updated
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

If you are the BC on a play please can you check if there are any sections which need PL ing as some have been in the MW for a while. It is so much more difficult to get readers to edit files when a long time has passed. Thank you and please let me know if you need any help with PL ing or editing. :mrgreen:
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Narrator in The Wedding

Great reading all lines are present.

You just need to add the dramatic personae for each character you will say

Narrator read by
Nunin read by

Then when you edit it all together you will add in the reader saying their name hope that makes sense thanks.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Grotesques is PL Ok thanks
Michele
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

I can do either section 67 or 68
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

I'd be happy with you doing either one Ava, thanks.
So little space, so much to say.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Now, that helps a lot... :lol:

I'll do 68 then, I see that Tricia did the first voice, maybe we'll get a man to read the one in between?
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Availle wrote:Now, that helps a lot... :lol:

I'll do 68 then, I see that Tricia did the first voice, maybe we'll get a man to read the one in between?
Thanks I have signed you up to that section MW updated
Michele