[COMPLETE] Great Men and Famous Women Vol 2 by Charles F Horne - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 1 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JHedrick wrote: August 26th, 2021, 4:49 pm Here is section 15, Francis Marion

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/greatmenfamouswomen2_15_horne_128kb.mp3 [19:21]

The Mel Gibson character in The Patriot was based, in part, on Marion.
queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi thank you for section 31 just a couple of edits please.

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

Thanks
Michele
tac107

Post by tac107 »

If she's passin' back this way
I'm not that hard to find
Tell her she can look me up
If she's got the time

Tatiana
wib66

Post by wib66 »

This is now PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 24 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 15 is PL OK
Michele
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks so much for your patience. Here is Section 10 for PL!

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/greatmenfamouswomen2_10_horne_128kb.mp3 (34:43)
Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mfassio wrote: September 17th, 2021, 2:56 pm Thanks so much for your patience. Here is Section 10 for PL!

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/greatmenfamouswomen2_10_horne_128kb.mp3 (34:43)
Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 10 is PL OK and with that we are now able to go to the catalogue. Thank you to everyone who has worked on this project.
Michele
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

This project is now complete. All files can be found on the catalog page:
https://librivox.org/great-men-and-famous-women-vol-2-by-charles-f-horne/

Congratulations everybody! :clap:

Michele, I'm happy to work with you on the other ones too. :wink:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Availle wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 11:30 pm This project is now complete. All files can be found on the catalog page:
https://librivox.org/great-men-and-famous-women-vol-2-by-charles-f-horne/

Congratulations everybody! :clap:

Michele, I'm happy to work with you on the other ones too. :wink:
That would be great thank you. I am just going to finish up a couple of other projects and then I will set up volume 3.
Michele