-Jenn B.
My Recordings
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thank you, both! The MW is up to date (finally). :thumbs:
Tomas Peter
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

I'm having difficulties with the computer that I use for LibriVox recordings and it might need to be sent out for repairs. I'll keep you posted.

Brad
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

I have recorded and posted all my roles save for Hal and Pistol, which I will record very soon.

Any updates on everyone's progress?
Tomas Peter
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

I'll be getting back to work on this soon. It does surprise me, as I've said before, how slow we're going on this one when we did the previous one so quickly. :)

Brad
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Catching up on LibriVox projects after some stuff in the adventure called life had me preoccupied and away from the mic. Should have some files soon!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Finally! Everything is up and running at my end again, and I see I have some PLing to do, as well as finish my chapters.
I'm on a new computer now and when I downloaded Audacity it turned out to be a later version and some things aren't quite the same as I'm used to. Also, the recordings sound slightly different in a way I can't describe, but not too different.

I'll be back to work on this in the next couple of days.

Brad
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Update from me:

Got the rest of the Narrator parts recorded and just need to edit. Hope to have them up in a few days and then will work on my other parts.
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Well, so much for my promise back on November 2nd that I would be back at this in a couple of days. Almost two months later I FINALLY had some time to get back to this and other projects. So here are my last two King Henry files. I'll record my Falstaff lines very soon--but not two months this time!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/2henryiv_kinghenry_4_4.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/2henryiv_kinghenry_4_5.mp3

Meanwhile, I still have some PLing to do on other files which will be done no later than the next few days.

Brad
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thanks, Brad!

My apologies that this project has not been exactly galloping to the finish line. I've had less time to devote to recording of late, so I've not been a strict taskmaster :lol: After the new year I will try to get updates from everyone on where they stand and see if we can work toward finishing this within the next few months. Certainly before April 5th, which was when this was launched.
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thanks, Jenn! This is a big role now finished, and we can commence editing scenes when all lines come in.

I'll be sending a check-up email soon to see how everyone is doing, as I would ideally like to complete this play by the start of spring.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello team.

I haven't chimed in here for quite some time, but I notice this project is nearing the year-mark now...which is unusual for our previous Shakespeare-small-group projects. Are you guys still all around and interested ? :hmm: Maybe some status update from everybody would not be a bad idea, just so we know where everybody is standing with this.

Thanks

Sonia