[COMPLETE] The Road To Mandalay by B. M. Croker - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Pl notes chapter 14
At the beginning of the file please read the following
"Chapter 14 of The Road To Mandalay . This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit librivox.org." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "The Road To Mandalay by Bithia Mary Croker. Chapter 14 The Mantle of Fernanda

At the end of the file please say End of chapter 14

Please make sure that at the beginning of the file there is between 0.5 and 1 second of silence
Please make sure at the end of the file there is 5 seconds of silence

Please make sure your save it with the same filename thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Pl notes chapter 19
"Chapter 19 of The Road To Mandalay . This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit librivox.org." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "The Road To Mandalay by Bithia Mary Croker. Chapter 19 Chaff
At the end of the file please say End of chapter 19

Please make sure that at the beginning of the file there is between 0.5 and 1 second of silence

Pl notes chapter 20
"Chapter 20 of The Road To Mandalay . This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit librivox.org." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "The Road To Mandalay by Bithia Mary Croker. Chapter 20 The Pongye
At the end of the file please say End of chapter 20

Pl notes chapter 21
"Chapter 21 of The Road To Mandalay . This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer, please visit librivox.org." [Optional: "Read by your name."] "The Road To Mandalay by Bithia Mary Croker. Chapter 21 The cocaine den
At the end of the file please say End of chapter 21

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for chapters 8 and 9.

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Michele
abbysunb

Post by abbysunb »

Hello! Here is the recording for chapter 10 (20:56) and Chapter 11 (22:41).

Chapter 10: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_10_croker_128kb.mp3

Chapter 11: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_11_croker_128kb.mp3

Thanks!
abbysunb

Post by abbysunb »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 2

14:51
Text reads - the sooner the place can get shut of her the better!"

You say - the sooner the place can get shut out of her the better!"

Out needs removing please
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

abbysunb wrote: April 25th, 2021, 2:26 pm Here are my edits to Chapter 8 and 9.

Chapter 8: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_08_croker_128kb.mp3

Chapter 9: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_09_croker_128kb.mp3

Thanks!
These are both now PL OK thanks
Michele
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you both.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Audralee2021

Post by Audralee2021 »

Thank you so much for the feedback!
Here's the file with corrections for Section 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_02_croker_128kb.mp3 (15:01)
wib66 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 2:36 pm PL Notes for section 2

14:51
Text reads - the sooner the place can get shut of her the better!"

You say - the sooner the place can get shut out of her the better!"

Out needs removing please
Audralee2021

Post by Audralee2021 »

Yes, please! May I claim Section 1?

Thank you so much!

Audralee
miss stav wrote: April 24th, 2021, 7:38 pm Hi Audrally, thanks so much for chapter 2. This was fast. Our proof listener would let us know if there is anything to change.
Would you like to continue with chapter 1? Regards,
Stav.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you both.
AtrudWalker, I see that you wanted more sections. But there are some technical problems with your current recordings. Could you please fix them before I give you more?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

Sure, I thought I had fixed them...but I will go through and check them again. I added the intros and outros, put in the 1 and 5 seconds of silence, and adjusted the sound on that one you mentioned. I deleted the chapters on the files where I needed to, and sent you the revisions.

I'll check them again, cos I'm new at this and have a lot to learn!
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »