[COMPLETE]The Other Side of the Hill, F.W. Boreham-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Ah, thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten. Hm, we probably should have said something to that effect publicly as well, just so that the information would all be together and available. Well, that was nearly two months ago, and he hasn't logged in since April 18, so we'll probably need to orphan those in any case. :?
kmasters

Post by kmasters »

:help:
I hope I'm not being rude and breaching protocol (I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the brightest smartie in the box):

I uploaded my Section 25: Part 3, Chapter 6 on May 13th (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86481&start=75), and I see that the Magic window still has it classified as "Assigned". May I ask for some guidance on what to do? (Or was it just so bad that nobody wants to be the bearer of bad news...).
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

kmasters wrote: June 11th, 2021, 3:35 am :help:
I hope I'm not being rude and breaching protocol (I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the brightest smartie in the box):

I uploaded my Section 25: Part 3, Chapter 6 on May 13th (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86481&start=75), and I see that the Magic window still has it classified as "Assigned". May I ask for some guidance on what to do? (Or was it just so bad that nobody wants to be the bearer of bad news...).
Ah! Thank you! You are doing just exactly what you should do! The fact is that sometimes posts get missed and BCs get sidetracked. :lol:

I'm sorry that I overlooked your section. I will go ahead and put it in now. :D
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

kmasters wrote: May 13th, 2021, 2:56 am Please may I have
Section 17: Part 2, Ch 8: Concerning Samuel Creggan
I also now realize that I overlooked this post as well, and assigned the section to another reader a few days later. I'm so sorry! :( That reader has not logged in since making that claim, so I think I will open it at the one-month mark if they don't submit it within that time. That's about a week from now. Would you still like it, when/if it does open?
kmasters

Post by kmasters »

OK, thank you very much.
mightyfelix wrote: June 11th, 2021, 5:06 am

Ah! Thank you! You are doing just exactly what you should do! The fact is that sometimes posts get missed and BCs get sidetracked. :lol:

I'm sorry that I overlooked your section. I will go ahead and put it in now. :D
kmasters

Post by kmasters »

Thanks, but, perhaps not. When I requested it, I had time, but I've become rather busy since then. Rather let it go to someone who has time to deal with it.

mightyfelix wrote: June 11th, 2021, 5:47 am
kmasters wrote: May 13th, 2021, 2:56 am Please may I have
Section 17: Part 2, Ch 8: Concerning Samuel Creggan
I also now realize that I overlooked this post as well, and assigned the section to another reader a few days later. I'm so sorry! :( That reader has not logged in since making that claim, so I think I will open it at the one-month mark if they don't submit it within that time. That's about a week from now. Would you still like it, when/if it does open?
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

kmasters wrote: June 11th, 2021, 9:28 pm Thanks, but, perhaps not. When I requested it, I had time, but I've become rather busy since then. Rather let it go to someone who has time to deal with it.
I certainly understand. And I'm sorry again!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

mightyfelix wrote: June 6th, 2021, 9:45 pm Section 3 is ready for PL.
Section 3 is PL OK!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Section 25 is PL OK!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

At long last, my last remaining chapter for this book, section 24, is ready for PL. :roll: :)
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

mightyfelix wrote: June 19th, 2021, 9:21 pm At long last, my last remaining chapter for this book, section 24, is ready for PL. :roll: :)
And it is PL OK!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Since Aidan has not been here to address the notes on his files, I've orphaned them, with the exception of section 6. That one only needed minor fixes which I was able to take care of.

Any takers for 5,7, or 8?
JHedrick

Post by JHedrick »

I would like to claim chapter 5, please
Jim in Ohio

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

JHedrick wrote: July 4th, 2021, 5:09 pm I would like to claim chapter 5, please
Wonderful, thank you so much! :D
NicholeKristen

Post by NicholeKristen »

I would like, ''Part 1, Ch 7: The Enchanted Coat'' .

Thanks.
Nichole Kristen

Collaborated with the artist!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahr2ILUy1J82qa5r1wVUpg

Lighthouse in the Sky is a song about hope and the perilous journey home,
a place of inner peace within us, even during difficult times.