Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PastorTorch

Post by PastorTorch »

CHAPTER 12
--------------

Uploaded...

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/oldchurchclock_12_parkison_128kb.mp3

Length is 21:07
This is a fun chapter, and if I didn't get it quite right, I'd be happy to try again. So.. did I make it fun to listen to?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

RGBBookLover wrote: June 30th, 2021, 5:58 pm I'll take section 0. :D
Thank you.
Please do not record until your test has been approved. This is a long section (the final result will be about an hour long, which means probably 5 hours of work for you… you don’t want to have to redo it :shock: )
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

PastorTorch wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 6:56 am CHAPTER 12
--------------

Uploaded...

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/oldchurchclock_12_parkison_128kb.mp3

Length is 21:07
This is a fun chapter, and if I didn't get it quite right, I'd be happy to try again. So.. did I make it fun to listen to?
Thank you
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

--------------
So.. did I make it fun to listen to?
I`ll answer to you as soon as it will be listened to) 🐳
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
RGBBookLover

Post by RGBBookLover »

What would you like for the test? I have already uploaded a recording for another project. I can upload a short clip of the beginning of this section if you like. I understand that 44.1 kHz recording is required and understand the other technical requirements. Please let me know.
Best Regards
Ron
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

This is the test all new readers are required to take:
http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run.

However, if your other piece was accepted and passed all checks, we can overlook it. This information was in your welcome email (or it should have been and I believe it is automated).
RGBBookLover

Post by RGBBookLover »

Thank you for the additional information. I just added the 1 minute test file to the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum and am awaiting feedback.
Best Regards
Ron
tekkao

Post by tekkao »

Hi Lynnet & RGBBookLover,

(Welcome to LibriVox RGBBookLover!)

I originally signed up for section 0. However, due to personal matters and a location move, I have not completed reading the section.

I am half way through recording this section. Please let me know if the preference is for RGBBookLover to read the section, or shall I continue the work and complete it this week? I am fine either way, just wanted to confirm whether to complete the section or not. Thank you for your patience and understanding. My apologies for not being timely on my submission.

TEK
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

tekkao wrote: July 4th, 2021, 7:17 am Hi Lynnet & RGBBookLover,

(Welcome to LibriVox RGBBookLover!)

I originally signed up for section 0. However, due to personal matters and a location move, I have not completed reading the section.

I am half way through recording this section. Please let me know if the preference is for RGBBookLover to read the section, or shall I continue the work and complete it this week? I am fine either way, just wanted to confirm whether to complete the section or not. Thank you for your patience and understanding. My apologies for not being timely on my submission.

TEK
I am sorry to say that asi had not heard back from you it has been reassigned. Please note that when difficulties occur, you need to post before 2 months is up to ask for an extension. I am sorry your work is wasted… although it could be included in the First Chapter Collection viewtopic.php?f=19&t=85521
tekkao

Post by tekkao »

Thank you for the response. This is understandable. Have a wonderful week!
Happiness1

Post by Happiness1 »

Yay, Chapter 10 done! https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoldchurchclock_10_parkinson_128kbp.mp3 19.47.73 minutes done on WavePad using Microsoft Office 10.

I look forward to comments and feedback.

regards

Dawn
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Happiness1 wrote: July 9th, 2021, 3:50 am Yay, Chapter 10 done! https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/theoldchurchclock_10_parkinson_128kbp.mp3 19.47.73 minutes done on WavePad using Microsoft Office 10.

I look forward to comments and feedback.

regards

Dawn
Thank you
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Sec 12 PL notes:

12:35 – “a portion of his auditory. As we recovered our self-possession” – repeated – “As we recovered” (p. 73 of the book)
16:33 – “prejudice and weak superstition. He instanced this,” – I hear – “He insisted” (p. 74 of the book)

The rest is OK. Thank you! 🌞
You made it sound very well, pleasant & interesting; I hardly imagine how it could be read better.
Be blessed! 🐦
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 11th, 2021, 1:34 pm
Sec 12 PL notes:

12:35 – “a portion of his auditory. As we recovered our self-possession” – repeated – “As we recovered” (p. 73 of the book)
16:33 – “prejudice and weak superstition. He instanced this,” – I hear – “He insisted” (p. 74 of the book)

The rest is OK. Thank you! 🌞
You made it sound very well, pleasant & interesting; I hardly imagine how it could be read better.
Be blessed! 🐦
Please do not re-record the whole section. This makes extra work for everyone. You should be able to replace the incorrect sentences.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Happiness1 wrote: July 9th, 2021, 3:50 am Chapter 10
The file from the MW results to be only a little (final) part of that section, less than 1 minute. 💫