COMPLETE [DIDACTIC FICTION] Original Stories from Real Life by Mary Wollstonecraft-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
rrux2020

Post by rrux2020 »

Hi,
I would like to claim Chapter 9!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

willow wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:47 pm Thank you very much for the feedback! :)

Here is the corrected version:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/originalstories_05_wollstonecraft_128kb.mp3

The duration is still 13:05
Thank you! I've marked this Ready for Spot PL.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

rrux2020 wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 10:04 pm Hi,
I would like to claim Chapter 9!
Thank you!
I've assigned this chapter to you.
I see you have the OK on your test recording, so all I need is to know how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog -- real name, pseudonym or any nickname you wish. This is how you will be credited for all or your LV work.
~ Larry
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

willow wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:47 pm Thank you very much for the feedback! :)

Here is the corrected version:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/originalstories_05_wollstonecraft_128kb.mp3

The duration is still 13:05
Thank you! Chapter 5 is PL OK. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
rrux2020

Post by rrux2020 »

Perfect, you can list me as Riley Rux in the catalog. Thank you!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Can I read chapters 15 and 16 please
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

wib66 wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 2:22 am Can I read chapters 15 and 16 please
Thank you!
That makes us fully claimed, although four chapters are taken by new readers, one of whom hasn't logged in since making his claim, so we may end up with orphans.
~ Larry
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

If it looks like any of these chapters end up as orphans, please let me know and I'd be happy to claim them.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks so much!
These are in the MW Ready for PL.
~ Larry
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

Thank you! I do admire the clearness of your reading.
There's just one small error in each chapter:
In chapter 15, at 1:11, "The pleasure the sight of harmless mirth gave rise to in Mrs.Mason's bosom..." I heard "The pleasure *of* the sight of harmless mirth..." which made the sentence a bit confusing.
In chapter 16, "He was beside a humane man" is said at 1:37 and then repeated at 1:39
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

Thank you! Both files are now PL OK. :thumbs: (Larry, I'm leaving the new files for you to put into the Magic Window. Unless the new updates are already there automatically? I realize I am not sure how that part works.)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JoannaHoyt wrote: March 8th, 2021, 4:42 pm
Thank you! Both files are now PL OK. :thumbs: (Larry, I'm leaving the new files for you to put into the Magic Window. Unless the new updates are already there automatically? I realize I am not sure how that part works.)
They are automatically replaced in the MW as long as they have used the same filename when uploading. I just like to post them when I have edits so that the PL'er doesn't have to then go to the MW to find them. Hope that helps
Michele
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

wib66 wrote: March 8th, 2021, 4:55 pm

They are automatically replaced in the MW as long as they have used the same filename when uploading. I just like to post them when I have edits so that the PL'er doesn't have to then go to the MW to find them. Hope that helps

That is very helpful--thank you! Marking them as PL OK now.