[OPEN][POETRY]"Heart of Spring", by Shaw Neilson-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 6:53 pm

silverquill wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 11:43 pm
Here's that little poem:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_45_neilson_128kb.mp3 1:05
Thank you Larry, PL-OK.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 7:00 pm

johnpederson wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 11:21 pm
Hey! Here are my recordings:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_28_neilson_128kb.mp3 (1:11)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_29_neilson_128kb.mp3 (0:55)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_30_neilson_128kb.mp3 (1:34)

Let me know of any corrections that should be made – thanks!

– John P.
Thank you, John, great readings, all three are PL-OK.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 7:04 pm

yaumixx wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 10:29 am
Hi. I just finished section 48 "It Is The Last".

Here's the link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_48_neilson_128kb.mp3 (01:49)

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the record.

Thank you,
Yaumi
Thank you, Yaumi, a nice reading. PL-OK.

Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

yaumixx
Posts: 16
Joined: January 24th, 2021, 6:17 pm

Post by yaumixx » February 14th, 2021, 7:48 pm

SonOfTheExiles wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 7:04 pm
yaumixx wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 10:29 am
Hi. I just finished section 48 "It Is The Last".

Here's the link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_48_neilson_128kb.mp3 (01:49)

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the record.

Thank you,
Yaumi
Thank you, Yaumi, a nice reading. PL-OK.

Chris
Thanks, Chris.

Yaumi

alanmapstone
Posts: 2556
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 18th, 2021, 4:07 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

cadwallader
Posts: 5
Joined: December 18th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Post by cadwallader » February 20th, 2021, 9:44 am


SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 21st, 2021, 8:24 pm

Great reading, Alan, and PL-OK.

Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 21st, 2021, 8:29 pm

Nicely read and PL-OK.


Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

NarratorKD
Posts: 15
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 1:39 am

Post by NarratorKD » February 22nd, 2021, 3:50 pm

Hello! Here is section 21! Let me know if it needs any fixing!
I'd like my name to appear as Katrina Dixon. Thank you!

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_21_neilson_128kb.mp3

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded to the wrong MC. Here is the correct one!

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 23rd, 2021, 8:06 pm

NarratorKD wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 3:50 pm
Hello! Here is section 21! Let me know if it needs any fixing!
I'd like my name to appear as Katrina Dixon. Thank you!

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_21_neilson_128kb.mp3

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded to the wrong MC. Here is the correct one!
A great reading, Katrina, and PL-OK.

Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

wib66
Posts: 9977
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 26th, 2021, 1:11 pm

wib66 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board
Wonderful, Michele, signing you up!

Many thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7553
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 26th, 2021, 2:22 pm

SonOfTheExiles wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 1:11 pm
wib66 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board
Wonderful, Michele, signing you up!

Many thanks,
Chris
..... And, you're in!

lapoveca
Posts: 5
Joined: January 10th, 2021, 6:16 am

Post by lapoveca » February 27th, 2021, 8:52 am

Hello, I am sorry it took longer then expected, but here is section 37 (little white girl):
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_37_neilson_128kb.mp3

Let me know if there are any problems!

Thank you,

Lapo :)

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2306
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm

lapoveca wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:52 am
Hello, I am sorry it took longer then expected, but here is section 37 (little white girl):
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_37_neilson_128kb.mp3

Let me know if there are any problems!

Thank you,

Lapo :)
Thank you, queued for PL.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."
APOD

George Essex Evans Roderic Quinn Mary Hannay Foott Marie E. J. Pitt James Hebblethwaite Shaw Neilson

Post Reply