[OPEN][POETRY]"Heart of Spring", by Shaw Neilson-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 6:53 pm

silverquill wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 11:43 pm
Here's that little poem:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_45_neilson_128kb.mp3 1:05
Thank you Larry, PL-OK.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 7:00 pm

johnpederson wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 11:21 pm
Hey! Here are my recordings:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_28_neilson_128kb.mp3 (1:11)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_29_neilson_128kb.mp3 (0:55)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_30_neilson_128kb.mp3 (1:34)

Let me know of any corrections that should be made – thanks!

– John P.
Thank you, John, great readings, all three are PL-OK.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 14th, 2021, 7:04 pm

yaumixx wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 10:29 am
Hi. I just finished section 48 "It Is The Last".

Here's the link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_48_neilson_128kb.mp3 (01:49)

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the record.

Thank you,
Yaumi
Thank you, Yaumi, a nice reading. PL-OK.

Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

yaumixx
Posts: 17
Joined: January 24th, 2021, 6:17 pm

Post by yaumixx » February 14th, 2021, 7:48 pm

SonOfTheExiles wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 7:04 pm
yaumixx wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 10:29 am
Hi. I just finished section 48 "It Is The Last".

Here's the link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_48_neilson_128kb.mp3 (01:49)

Let me know if there's anything wrong with the record.

Thank you,
Yaumi
Thank you, Yaumi, a nice reading. PL-OK.

Chris
Thanks, Chris.

Yaumi

alanmapstone
Posts: 2724
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » February 18th, 2021, 4:07 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

cadwallader
Posts: 5
Joined: December 18th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Post by cadwallader » February 20th, 2021, 9:44 am


SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 21st, 2021, 8:24 pm

Great reading, Alan, and PL-OK.

Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 21st, 2021, 8:29 pm

Nicely read and PL-OK.


Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

NarratorKD
Posts: 15
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 1:39 am

Post by NarratorKD » February 22nd, 2021, 3:50 pm

Hello! Here is section 21! Let me know if it needs any fixing!
I'd like my name to appear as Katrina Dixon. Thank you!

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_21_neilson_128kb.mp3

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded to the wrong MC. Here is the correct one!

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 23rd, 2021, 8:06 pm

NarratorKD wrote:
February 22nd, 2021, 3:50 pm
Hello! Here is section 21! Let me know if it needs any fixing!
I'd like my name to appear as Katrina Dixon. Thank you!

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_21_neilson_128kb.mp3

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded to the wrong MC. Here is the correct one!
A great reading, Katrina, and PL-OK.

Thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

wib66
Posts: 11009
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 26th, 2021, 1:11 pm

wib66 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board
Wonderful, Michele, signing you up!

Many thanks,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7811
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » February 26th, 2021, 2:22 pm

SonOfTheExiles wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 1:11 pm
wib66 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Hi are you still looking for a DPL if so I would be happy to jump on board
Wonderful, Michele, signing you up!

Many thanks,
Chris
..... And, you're in!

lapoveca
Posts: 8
Joined: January 10th, 2021, 6:16 am
Location: Italy

Post by lapoveca » February 27th, 2021, 8:52 am

Hello, I am sorry it took longer then expected, but here is section 37 (little white girl):
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_37_neilson_128kb.mp3

Let me know if there are any problems!

Thank you,

Lapo :)

SonOfTheExiles
Posts: 2425
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 1:14 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by SonOfTheExiles » February 27th, 2021, 4:17 pm

lapoveca wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:52 am
Hello, I am sorry it took longer then expected, but here is section 37 (little white girl):
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heartofspring_37_neilson_128kb.mp3

Let me know if there are any problems!

Thank you,

Lapo :)
Thank you, queued for PL.

Cheers,
Chris
"Sorry, my tongue got in the way of my eye-tooth, and I couldn't see what I was saying..."

Come and assist Doctor Pangloss instruct the Baron in the proper use of his conjugals and declensions in our new play "The Heir At Law"

Post Reply