COMPLETE Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Russ Bruno
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Spelling of Virginian's last name. On the first page of instructions is has one "l". For the posts (see in blue, above) it has two. May need attention.
Russ Bruno
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi, thanks for chapter 5. As for the spelling, I am blind and do not know how to read or write. I type on a talking computer. So I have spelling mistakes. Please let me know how it should be spell and I will fix.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

I just realized that I used the wrong name for the MC for Chapter 5, so I uploaded it again with the correct MC name and am posting it again here now.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/mrsdalloway_05_woolf_128kb.mp3 Time 54:34

Woolf is spelled with just one L.
Russ Bruno
alily

Post by alily »

Hello Shasta, i didn't like my old recording, so i re-read chapter 10 and uploaded it again
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/mrsdalloway_10_woolf_128kb.mp3 (Duration 14:21)

i hope you don't mind, hopefully this one's better since i cut my breathing out and made the recording easier on the ears :)
audwon

Post by audwon »

Can someone PL chapter 6? It was uploaded on Jan 9th. Thanks.

Chapter 6. Duration 37:30.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/mrsdalloway_06_woolf_128kb.mp3
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

We have a dpl. Sometimes it takes him time.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Oh, the files are not in the magic window. Stav, are you able to enter them? I think the uploaded sections so far are 5, 6 and 10.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Could you do it this time? It is late and tomorrow I have a mad day at work.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Yes! Good luck at work!
WendyKatzHiller

Post by WendyKatzHiller »

Also section one is not listed as ready to PL, but it is. I don't know if I should recopy it? Thanks.
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Russ Bruno
audwon

Post by audwon »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all. I would not be able to update the mw right now, I have a problem with my computer. But huge huge thanks.