Lora
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Thanks Todd! They've been added to the MW for PL.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hello Todd,
Chapters 16 and 17 are PL Okay.

Thank you,
Lora
Roypercy

Post by Roypercy »

Hi Andrew:

I got your message, and I am still planning on reading the chapters I requested. I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to reply to your message! I seem not to have made enough posts to be abe to use that feature. I'll submit the 1-minute sample shortly and let me know if it's OK. I'm new to this, so if you want to go with someone else I totally understand. I got caught up in work at the end of the year and am now just digging myself out.
Best

Roy
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Roypercy wrote: January 9th, 2021, 5:33 pm Hi Andrew:

I got your message, and I am still planning on reading the chapters I requested. I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to reply to your message! I seem not to have made enough posts to be abe to use that feature. I'll submit the 1-minute sample shortly and let me know if it's OK. I'm new to this, so if you want to go with someone else I totally understand. I got caught up in work at the end of the year and am now just digging myself out.
Best

Roy
Hi Roy!

Absolutely no problem at all - the message was just to check in. Glad you're still on board!

When you've got your test ready, make sure to post it over in the Listeners and Editors Wanted section of the forum - you'll get feedback quicker over there in case anything needs adjustment. It may not be immediate, of course, but we do our best and the turnaround tends to be pretty speedy.

I didn't realize Private Messaging wasn't available to everyone right away, my apologies :oops:. If you need a hand with anything feel free to post here, or Private Message once that becomes available to you. And as mentioned in my PM, if you need an extension on the deadline that's perfectly fine too - just let me know :)
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

jenno

Post by jenno »

may I claim section 19 please..

Jennifer
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

jenno wrote: January 10th, 2021, 1:01 am may I claim section 19 please..

Jennifer
It's all yours - thank you!

suzu94

Post by suzu94 »

ADKreader1122 wrote: December 28th, 2020, 10:54 am Hello, Sarah (suzu94),
I enjoyed your recordings of chapters 7 and 8. Chapter 8 is PL Okay. For chapter 7, I have a few PL notes for you to please review. I think the meaning of the text will be clearer with the corrections.

At 7:22 in chapter 7, please change "immorial" to "immemorial" in "...the high and immemorial dreamers..." At 7:42 and 7:46, please change "arbors" to "abhors" and at 13:08 change "appreciation" to "apprehension" in "...of his own apprehension of the..."

Thank you so much!
Lora
Hello!

Apologies for forgetting to add the recording lengths! I'll be sure to add those moving forward.

Here is the corrected recording for chapter 7:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/studiesinstagecraft_07_hamilton_128kp.mp3
length - 13:41

and here is chapter 9!
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/studiesinstagecraft_09_hamilton_128kp.mp3
length - 10:54

Chapter 11 is on it's way
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Thank you! I've updated the MW accordingly.

jenno

Post by jenno »

May I claim the last chapter 23 please.

Jennifer
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Sarah,
Chapter 7 is PL Okay. Thanks!

Lora
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Sarah--
Chapter 9 is also PL Okay.

Thank you,
Lora
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

jenno wrote: January 11th, 2021, 10:15 pm May I claim the last chapter 23 please.

Jennifer
Great - it's yours. Thanks!