[Grp/ Detective] A Woman at Bay by Nicholas Carter - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
PSHarvey106
Posts: 364
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » January 10th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Hi,

Here is section 3.

Section 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_03_carter_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 14:14)


Thank you
Paul

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 11th, 2021, 8:20 am

PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 8:31 pm
Hi,

Here is section 3.

Section 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_03_carter_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 14:14)


Thank you
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 11th, 2021, 9:40 am

Chapter 3 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

skyasimaru
Posts: 49
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » January 18th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Good morning,

Here is the link to Chapter 19. Run time 23:04.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_19_carter_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. I will try to have Chapter 23 finished by the end of the week. Thank you for your patience!

Very Respectfully,
SkyAsimaru

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm

skyasimaru wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 4:37 pm
Good morning,

Here is the link to Chapter 19. Run time 23:04.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_19_carter_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. I will try to have Chapter 23 finished by the end of the week. Thank you for your patience!

Very Respectfully,
SkyAsimaru
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 19th, 2021, 9:23 am

Chapter 19 PL OK

Loved the characters :thumbs:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

skyasimaru
Posts: 49
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » January 19th, 2021, 10:32 pm

Lynnet wrote:
January 19th, 2021, 9:23 am
Chapter 19 PL OK

Loved the characters :thumbs:
:thumbs: <3

skyasimaru
Posts: 49
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » January 22nd, 2021, 12:46 am

Good evening!

Here is the link to Ch23. I think the titles are confused on the MW, though; Ch19 was titled "The Band of Hatred" and Ch23 "Black Madge's Defiance".

Run Time 14:10
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_23_carter_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like me to re-record anything. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate! This was a fun read :)

Very Respectfully,
SkyAsimaru

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 22nd, 2021, 1:16 am

skyasimaru wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 12:46 am
Good evening!

Here is the link to Ch23. I think the titles are confused on the MW, though; Ch19 was titled "The Band of Hatred" and Ch23 "Black Madge's Defiance".

Run Time 14:10
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_23_carter_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like me to re-record anything. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate! This was a fun read :)

Very Respectfully,
SkyAsimaru
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 22nd, 2021, 8:41 am

We have 2 orphaned sections
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 22nd, 2021, 8:58 am

Chapter 23
The volume falls just outside the acceptable range at 84.8dB. We aim for 89, but can work with 86-92dB. Please amplify by about 4dB. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_z607awyLw
The file would also benefit from noise cleaning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Michaelc27
Posts: 5
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Post by Michaelc27 » January 22nd, 2021, 2:10 pm

Hi, can I read section 12.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 22nd, 2021, 2:59 pm

Michaelc27 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 2:10 pm
Hi, can I read section 12.
Sure!
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

skyasimaru
Posts: 49
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » January 22nd, 2021, 8:21 pm

Good evening!

I ran ch 23 through another noise reduction and upped the sound level. I hope this helps!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_23_carter_128kb.mp3

V/R,
SkyAsimaru

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 22nd, 2021, 9:05 pm

skyasimaru wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 8:21 pm
Good evening!

I ran ch 23 through another noise reduction and upped the sound level. I hope this helps!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_23_carter_128kb.mp3

V/R,
SkyAsimaru
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Post Reply