[Grp/ Detective] A Woman at Bay by Nicholas Carter - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
njgorgen
Posts: 581
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » December 13th, 2020, 12:38 pm


VivianWeaver
Posts: 102
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 2:31 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by VivianWeaver » December 13th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Thank you Linny! :)

Chapter 15 is uploaded. 16m20s

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_15_carter_128kb.mp3
Vivian Weaver
Never underestimate the power of your truth.

VivianWeaver
Posts: 102
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 2:31 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by VivianWeaver » December 13th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Please ignore chapter 15 upload, somehow I missed the last few pages. LOL
Vivian Weaver
Never underestimate the power of your truth.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 13th, 2020, 4:49 pm

njgorgen wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Chap 25 - 14m48s Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_25_carter_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 13th, 2020, 4:50 pm

VivianWeaver wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Please ignore chapter 15 upload, somehow I missed the last few pages. LOL
:thumbs:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 14th, 2020, 8:40 am

Chapter 25 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

VivianWeaver
Posts: 102
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 2:31 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by VivianWeaver » December 14th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Vivian Weaver
Never underestimate the power of your truth.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 14th, 2020, 1:24 pm

VivianWeaver wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Chapter 15 is uploaded. 23m19s

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_15_carter_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 15th, 2020, 7:42 am

Chapter 15 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

VivianWeaver
Posts: 102
Joined: September 13th, 2016, 2:31 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Post by VivianWeaver » December 15th, 2020, 11:49 am

Cool. Thank you. Here is Chapter 16. 11m51s

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_16_carter_128kb.mp3
Vivian Weaver
Never underestimate the power of your truth.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 15th, 2020, 1:45 pm

VivianWeaver wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 11:49 am
Cool. Thank you. Here is Chapter 16. 11m51s

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_16_carter_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

lightstarx
Posts: 28
Joined: October 23rd, 2020, 1:07 pm

Post by lightstarx » December 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm

Lynnet wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 8:00 am
Chapter 27
There is a lot of background noise. Please run noise cleaning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw
Sorry about that.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_27_carter_128kb.mp3
Chapter 27 of A Woman at Bay by Nicholas Carter. Duration: 0 hours, 12 minutes, 33.34 seconds.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 15th, 2020, 2:45 pm

lightstarx wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm
Lynnet wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 8:00 am
Chapter 27
There is a lot of background noise. Please run noise cleaning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw
Sorry about that.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_27_carter_128kb.mp3
Chapter 27 of A Woman at Bay by Nicholas Carter. Duration: 0 hours, 12 minutes, 33.34 seconds.
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 16th, 2020, 8:01 am

Lynnet wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 2:45 pm
lightstarx wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm
Lynnet wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 8:00 am
Chapter 27
There is a lot of background noise. Please run noise cleaning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw
Sorry about that.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womanatbay_27_carter_128kb.mp3
Chapter 27 of A Woman at Bay by Nicholas Carter. Duration: 0 hours, 12 minutes, 33.34 seconds.
Thank you
Chapter 27 now falls outside the acceptable volume range. Please amplify by about 8dB.
This is often necessary after noise cleaning. In order to get rid of the noise, you reduce the volume of the whole file, unless you have just selected a small excerpt.
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 16th, 2020, 8:14 am

Chapter 16 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Post Reply