COMPLETE-grp/ Fiction A Woman Of Yesterday by Caroline Atwater Mason-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

NayeliT

Post by NayeliT »

miss stav wrote: November 12th, 2020, 11:54 am
NayeliT wrote: November 12th, 2020, 6:53 am Hi, could I take Section 19, Chapter 19 please?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording to make sure that your technical settings is all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Do you have a personal url which you would like to link to your name?
Stav.
Hi, thank you for replying back to me. I'm still new to this so, where would I submit the one-minute sampal recording and what should be in that recording? And the name I'd like to be credited by would be the same as my user/forum name, thank you!
Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

NayeliT wrote: November 13th, 2020, 4:52 am
NayeliT wrote: November 12th, 2020, 6:53 am Hi, could I take Section 19, Chapter 19 please?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording to make sure that your technical settings is all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Do you have a personal url which you would like to link to your name?
Stav.
Hi, thank you for replying back to me. I'm still new to this so, where would I submit the one-minute sampal recording and what should be in that recording? And the name I'd like to be credited by would be the same as my user/forum name, thank you!

You post your one minutes test recording here. Everything you need to know about getting started is here.
Reden

Post by Reden »

JaneGrey17

Post by JaneGrey17 »

Hello!
Can I read Chapters 12, 13, and 14?
This seems like a a great book!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

ValerieMoore wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:45 pm
miss stav wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:16 pm
ValerieMoore wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm Hi Stav,
I'm not sure if this is the correct way to go about this, as i am fairly new to this site, but I would like to claim or read chapter 22, if it is still available.
Thank you!

Sure, all yours. Have fun.
Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. You do it the correct way, but chapter 8 has been claimed by someone else. How about you take chapter 6 instedd? Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Do you have a personal url which you woul like to link to your name?
Thank you for the quick response! Seeing as this would be my first time doing this, if possible could i claim a chapter with a bit of a lower word count, such as chapter 22?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

JaneGrey17 wrote: November 13th, 2020, 3:34 pm Hello!
Can I read Chapters 12, 13, and 14?
This seems like a a great book!

Sure, all yours. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

If you need more help I am here, even though you received wonderful advice.
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Teamimono wrote: November 13th, 2020, 12:05 am Chapter 7 reporting in as finished!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_07_atwatermason_128kb.mp3
14:09
Huge thanks. Would you like to record more chapters from this book?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Reden wrote: November 13th, 2020, 10:22 am https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/awomanofyesterday_05_atwatermason_128kb.mp3

Chapter 5 running time 13:22

Huge thanks. I hope you enjoy this book. Would you like to continue with chapter 6, or any other chapter from this book?
Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

miss stav wrote: November 14th, 2020, 1:40 pm
Teamimono wrote: November 13th, 2020, 12:05 am Chapter 7 reporting in as finished!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_07_atwatermason_128kb.mp3
14:09
Huge thanks. Would you like to record more chapters from this book?
I'd love to, but I'll be in the hospital for surgery this week. Once I get out I'll see how I'm feeling and probably pick up a lighter chapter or two.
NayeliT

Post by NayeliT »

Teamimono wrote: November 13th, 2020, 8:54 am

Stav.

You post your one minutes test recording here. Everything you need to know about getting started is here.
Hi, good morning. Unfortunately I won't be able to do the recordings. Thank you for the opportunity anyways.
ALYSSAKATEJ

Post by ALYSSAKATEJ »

I originally stated I wanted to claim ch. 26 with this post but nevermind. Thank you anyway!
Last edited by ALYSSAKATEJ on December 5th, 2020, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Betta100

Post by Betta100 »

Hello!
I am a new reader and this is my first ever post on the forum. Is it possible for me to claim chapter 15 for a start? Where can I take the 1 minute test? And if possible, I would like to be displayed as Elisabetta Longyu Centofanti. Thank you!

Elisabetta
~ Elisabetta
tamtaj

Post by tamtaj »

Hi there. I would like to claim chapter 16, I believe it has not been claimed by anyone else yet.
Hope everyone enjoys recording this book:)
Cheers!
Tamta