[COMPLETE][Magazine][Short Stories]The Rover Vol. 01 No. 01 - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Abhignaa wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 8:13 amHey! this is my one minute test! wasn't sure where to upload it
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/one_minute_test-Abhigna.mp3
so since you now passed your test :clap: have fun with your first section. Please read carefully through the very first post, you can find all the details on how to read the Intro and End Disclaimer correctly and how to name the finished file.

If you have any questions still, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to your story :)

Sonia
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

I'd like to claim Chapter 4, Lost Beauty, if it's still open.
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

queenk8 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 10:24 pm I'd like to claim Chapter 4, Lost Beauty, if it's still open.
Hi Kate, so nice to have you reading in this magazine as well. I love your narrations in the Black Cat. :9: And yes, Section 4 is still available and now reserved for you. Thanks

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I received a PM from new reader Abhignaa, who renounces a claim. Here is a copy for future records:
Abhignaa wrote:I just wanted to mention that due to some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to record section 1-Washington's Escape; a Tale of the Revolution. I hope that is okay?
I sincerely apologize.
Thank you
Abhigna
Section 1 is up for grabs again.

Sonia
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Here is Chapter 4 ready for PL:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rover0101_4_various_128kb.mp3
Time is 28:30

Enjoy!
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kitty wrote: November 8th, 2020, 2:15 am
queenk8 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 10:24 pm I'd like to claim Chapter 4, Lost Beauty, if it's still open.
Hi Kate, so nice to have you reading in this magazine as well. I love your narrations in the Black Cat. :9: And yes, Section 4 is still available and now reserved for you. Thanks

Sonia
Ah thank you! I certainly enjoy my Librivox contributions and appreciate being able to have a proving ground for my latest setup. I hope that I'll have time to do more reading for you soon.
Kate Follis
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

queenk8 wrote: November 13th, 2020, 7:38 pmHere is Chapter 4 ready for PL:
:9: awww what a wonderful tale with a nice moral and happy ending. I loved it. And you read it so engagingly, especially in the dialogues. It really made it all very lively, I felt like listening to a mini stage play. 8-)

Textually all perfect, could you please only say "End of Section 4" instead of "Chapter" at the end ? I prefer to call them sections in these projects as they are not really chapters of a novel technically.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday !

Sonia
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:29 am
queenk8 wrote: November 13th, 2020, 7:38 pmHere is Chapter 4 ready for PL:
:9: awww what a wonderful tale with a nice moral and happy ending. I loved it. And you read it so engagingly, especially in the dialogues. It really made it all very lively, I felt like listening to a mini stage play. 8-)

Textually all perfect, could you please only say "End of Section 4" instead of "Chapter" at the end ? I prefer to call them sections in these projects as they are not really chapters of a novel technically.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday !

Sonia
Thanks, Sonia. I'll make that small correction and resubmit the file for you later today. Old habits - I should have checked the guidance.
Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

File with correction uploaded:
Time remains at 28:30
(I just copy/pasted "section" from the beginning to the end, so it should be pretty seamless.)
Kate Follis
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

queenk8 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:41 pm (I just copy/pasted "section" from the beginning to the end, so it should be pretty seamless.)
clever girl ;) yes it was an easy solution. And PL ok now. Thank you so much, Kate, for another great reading :9: So far I like the stories in this magazine.

Sonia
smithjeanb

Post by smithjeanb »

I'll try section 1 :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

smithjeanb wrote: November 20th, 2020, 6:06 pmI'll try section 1 :)
oh cool, thank you for participating, Jean :9: So glad you like these stories as well. Section 1 is reserved for you. Have fun !

Sonia
WoollyLambda

Post by WoollyLambda »

May I read for Section 8? Thanks!
Currently recording:

Psyche in Cupid and Psyche for Greek Myths and Hero Tales
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WoollyLambda wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:26 amMay I read for Section 8? Thanks!
I'm sorry, there is no section 8 in this project. Did you mean 6 or 7 maybe ? They are the only ones still open for claims.

Sonia
WoollyLambda

Post by WoollyLambda »

Jinkies!! Yes I meant six, apologies, lol!
Currently recording:

Psyche in Cupid and Psyche for Greek Myths and Hero Tales