[COMPLETE][Italiano][Dramma teatrale]Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore di Luigi Pirandello - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 20th, 2020, 6:57 am

Iunta4Ios wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 5:11 am
jospe wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 4:34 am
Il figlio, parte 1 (2:42) https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_ilfiglio_1_128kb.mp3

Let me know if this works well, and if you have any feedback. Are the pauses between the lines long enough?
good jospe :thumbs: ,the pauses are long enough and the section is PL O.K.
Pier

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 20th, 2020, 7:46 am

Sonia,
I uploaded the revised version of:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_03_128kb.mp3
(24:07 m now)
Pier

THedboy
Posts: 34
Joined: May 8th, 2020, 7:10 am

Post by THedboy » October 20th, 2020, 9:05 am

Pier, devo chiederti un'altra informazione.
all'inizio della sceneggiatura c'è scritto che gli attori devono ridere mentre in capocomico rimprovera il primo attore riguardo al cappello da cuoco.
In quel caso io non ho registrato le risate del primo attore, dato che ho pensato che, essendo lui il "bersaglio" della ramanzina, sarebbe stato improbabile che gli venisse da ridere.
Ho interpretato correttamente il copione o preferisci che aggiunga le risate?
Grazie in anticipo.

Lorenzo

Eysiss
Posts: 215
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » October 20th, 2020, 11:06 am

Hi
this is the revised second part of "La madre"


https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_lamadre_2_128kb.mp3
duration 1:41

Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 20th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Eysiss wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 11:06 am
Hi
this is the revised second part of "La madre"


https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_lamadre_2_128kb.mp3
duration 1:41

Emanuela
Very good, Emanuela. :9:
PL 0.K.

Any breaking from your neighbors?
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 215
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » October 20th, 2020, 12:05 pm

Not for the moment
but I have to tell you that I choose to record this at dinner time, when basically the Tv is full of Telenovelas....

So now they think I'm probably a huge fan of those sugar-full tv drama....
:D :D :D
Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 20th, 2020, 1:21 pm

THedboy wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 9:05 am
Pier, devo chiederti un'altra informazione.
all'inizio della sceneggiatura c'è scritto che gli attori devono ridere mentre in capocomico rimprovera il primo attore riguardo al cappello da cuoco.
In quel caso io non ho registrato le risate del primo attore, dato che ho pensato che, essendo lui il "bersaglio" della ramanzina, sarebbe stato improbabile che gli venisse da ridere.
Ho interpretato correttamente il copione o preferisci che aggiunga le risate?
Grazie in anticipo.

Lorenzo
Mi sembra corretta la tua interpretazione sulla risata. Ma non preoccuparti troppo, : le risate ed altri suoni simili saranno comunque da me "assemblati" cercando di gestirli al meglio.
Pier

THedboy
Posts: 34
Joined: May 8th, 2020, 7:10 am

Post by THedboy » October 20th, 2020, 1:23 pm

Iunta4Ios wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 1:21 pm
THedboy wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 9:05 am
Pier, devo chiederti un'altra informazione.
all'inizio della sceneggiatura c'è scritto che gli attori devono ridere mentre in capocomico rimprovera il primo attore riguardo al cappello da cuoco.
In quel caso io non ho registrato le risate del primo attore, dato che ho pensato che, essendo lui il "bersaglio" della ramanzina, sarebbe stato improbabile che gli venisse da ridere.
Ho interpretato correttamente il copione o preferisci che aggiunga le risate?
Grazie in anticipo.

Lorenzo
Mi sembra corretta la tua interpretazione sulla risata. Ma non preoccuparti troppo, : le risate ed altri suoni simili saranno comunque da me "assemblati" cercando di gestirli al meglio.
Pier
Quindi le registro?

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 20th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Lorenzo, registrale solo quando ti pare opportuno per tuo ruolo, senza farti troppi problemi.
Mi fido della tua valutazione.
Pier

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 27177
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » October 21st, 2020, 3:05 am

Iunta4Ios wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 7:46 am
I uploaded the revised version of:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/seipersonaggi_narratore_03_128kb.mp3
thank you, Pier, we can safely say now, all of the Narratore is PL ok. :clap: Excellent job !

Sonia
Please join us all in our March clean-up event.
Let's bring those projects to a close. :9:

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 21st, 2020, 3:15 am

Thanks Sonia,
Now of course, before start editing, I have to wait for all the others roles (at least the main ones) to complete their parts. True?
Pier

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 27177
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » October 21st, 2020, 3:43 am

Iunta4Ios wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 3:15 am
Now of course, before start editing, I have to wait for all the others roles (at least the main ones) to complete their parts. True?
no you can start with the ones you have already, if you wish. You have to cut and paste every line anyway. It may be even easier to have open only the few characters you have so far, instead of the 20 later on.

I would start by opening your narrator for act 1, and then all the files you have already for act 1.

Then let your narrator run while reading with the text. As soon as there is a line by someone where you already have the file, go to that recording, cut out the line you need and paste it into the correct slot. At the end, you need to have all the lines in the narrator file and no more lines in the other files. Then you are done with a first pass. Save it maybe under a different name to keep track.

As soon as a new reader comes in, you can cut and paste those files as well, and slowly you will have a whole filled act.

In a second pass then, when all the lines are in, I would relisten to the whole act and maybe adjust a volume, or make more or less silence between quotes, so that it's not too fast and not too slow. Things like that.

Also merging the group voices you can only do when you have all the files for that group in, so that is probably the last thing you copy into the masterfile.

Sonia
Please join us all in our March clean-up event.
Let's bring those projects to a close. :9:

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10835
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » October 21st, 2020, 3:48 am

What type of file do you suggest for saving? I think most editors work with flac. :?: I think because if you save to mp3 many times, each time the quality suffers, and then if you save to aup every time, aup files get very heavy on the system.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 27177
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » October 21st, 2020, 3:51 am

Rapunzelina wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 3:48 am
What type of file do you suggest for saving? I think most editors work with flac. :?: I think because if you save to mp3 many times, each time the quality suffers, and then if you save to aup every time, aup files get very heavy on the system.
I never work with flac and so far my files were all good. I think you only notice if you really download many many times.

Anyway, yes, I save the file in aup in Audacity until it is all done and ready to be exported to mp3, this only happens once. My computer is ok with big files, but yes, if Pier's computer has less space, flac could be an option.

Sonia
Please join us all in our March clean-up event.
Let's bring those projects to a close. :9:

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 1154
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » October 21st, 2020, 4:55 am

Thanks Sonia and Rapunzelina , for your precious advices!
Pier

Post Reply