COMPLETE: The Younger Sister by Catherine Anne Hubback -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JubilantJacqui

Post by JubilantJacqui »

Nichole James
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jen1226

Post by jen1226 »

miss stav wrote: May 26th, 2021, 1:58 pm
jen1226 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 1:38 pm Hello,

May I take Volume 2, chapter 9?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Sure, have fun.
I can't get to this for another three weeks at least. I'd still love to do it, but think it might be better if I give it up to someone who can get to it more quickly? It's just been too chaotic around my house to carve out the time I need. I don't want to hold up the project.

Jennifer
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

jen1226 wrote: July 19th, 2021, 4:04 pm
jen1226 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 1:38 pm Hello,

May I take Volume 2, chapter 9?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Sure, have fun.
I can't get to this for another three weeks at least. I'd still love to do it, but think it might be better if I give it up to someone who can get to it more quickly? It's just been too chaotic around my to carve out the time I need. I don't want to hold up the project.

Jennifer
I'd be happy to take it, if you'd like. :)
Makenna March ~*Add a little sparkle*~
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

jen1226

Post by jen1226 »

MakennaMarch wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:33 pm
jen1226 wrote: July 19th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Sure, have fun.
I can't get to this for another three weeks at least. I'd still love to do it, but think it might be better if I give it up to someone who can get to it more quickly? It's just been too chaotic around my to carve out the time I need. I don't want to hold up the project.

Jennifer
I'd be happy to take it, if you'd like. :)
Thank you!!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Jennifer, thanks for letting me know. Librivox should not put you under pressure, so the decision to give up the chapter mya have been right. You will have another chapter, in another book, at the right time.
Meckana, thanks for chapter 21 and volume 2, chapter 9 is all yours.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Our dpl did not reply to my pm. So I will advertise now for a new one.
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

miss stav wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:33 am Jennifer, thanks for letting me know. Librivox should not put you under pressure, so the decision to give up the chapter mya have been right. You will have another chapter, in another book, at the right time.
Meckana, thanks for chapter 21 and volume 2, chapter 9 is all yours.
Thank you! I'll get to work on vol. 2 ch. 9 before I work on ch. 13. :thumbs:
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

miss stav wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:39 am Our dpl did not reply to my pm. So I will advertise now for a new one.
Hi Stav, I see you haven't posted in Listeners Wanted. Would you like me to do it?
Jo
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Yes, I am so sorry. I thought I did. Perhaps it did not send? Happens to me sometimes. Yes you can post. Thanks a lot.
YANGXU

Post by YANGXU »

Hi,

Can I claim PL from section 32 to section 39, if they are still available? Thanks!

Yang
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

You may as well pl them. People don't usually claim sections to pl as far as I know. If you feel better about claiming with a certain deadline, I have no problem to sign you up to pl them.
YANGXU

Post by YANGXU »

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can definitely finish with a certain deadline. I'm flexible recently and will PL them as soon as possible, probably by the end of this week.

Can I also know what people usually claim for PL instead of sections? I'm new to LibriVox. I claimed sections just because I saw those are ready for PL. Is the PL claim usually for the whole book or how it might work?

Thank you,
Yang
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Yang, how are you? Usually, people claim the whole project to dpl. This way, they are much more involved. Would you like that? You don't have to pl all the chapters by the end of the week, of course. Just let me know how much time you have on your hands.
Stav.