[Fiction/Humor] The Pothunters by P. G. Wodehouse -m8b1

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 31st, 2020, 7:02 am

sachinV wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 10:20 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 8:02 am
sachinV wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 7:05 am
Hi Kevin, could I claim chapter 11?
Welcome!

I'll pencil you in until you complete the one-minute test.

Have you decided on a Display Name yet? That is the name that goes into the public LibriVox catalog.
For my Display Name I'd just like to use my current username, sachinV, thanks.
All signed up!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Kalamareader
Posts: 685
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » July 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm

Well guys, here, finally, is the corrected Chapter 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_04_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 11:14

Thank you Todd for correcting the fine name for me :oops: , and M, I am glad you caught the 'prefect' error as that whole phrase was poorly done and needed to be corrected, so that got done.

Thanks for all the patience and work,

Wayne

P.S. I will try my best not to delete any of the readings I have done. :roll:
Wayne
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~George Eliot

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 31st, 2020, 3:08 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm
Well guys, here, finally, is the corrected Chapter 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_04_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 11:14

Thank you Todd for correcting the fine name for me :oops: , and M, I am glad you caught the 'prefect' error as that whole phrase was poorly done and needed to be corrected, so that got done.

Thanks for all the patience and work,

Wayne

P.S. I will try my best not to delete any of the readings I have done. :roll:
I get a time of 11:19.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Kalamareader
Posts: 685
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » July 31st, 2020, 3:21 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 3:08 pm
Kalamareader wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm
Well guys, here, finally, is the corrected Chapter 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_04_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 11:14

Thank you Todd for correcting the fine name for me :oops: , and M, I am glad you caught the 'prefect' error as that whole phrase was poorly done and needed to be corrected, so that got done.

Thanks for all the patience and work,

Wayne

P.S. I will try my best not to delete any of the readings I have done. :roll:
I get a time of 11:19.
So do I. I don't know why I wrote 11:14.
Wayne
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? ~George Eliot

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 31st, 2020, 3:29 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 3:21 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 3:08 pm
Kalamareader wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm
Well guys, here, finally, is the corrected Chapter 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_04_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 11:14

Thank you Todd for correcting the fine name for me :oops: , and M, I am glad you caught the 'prefect' error as that whole phrase was poorly done and needed to be corrected, so that got done.

Thanks for all the patience and work,

Wayne

P.S. I will try my best not to delete any of the readings I have done. :roll:
I get a time of 11:19.
So do I. I don't know why I wrote 11:14.
So long as we're on the same page. Thank you!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Shanthipaddy
Posts: 7
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 10:16 am

Post by Shanthipaddy » July 31st, 2020, 11:22 pm

Would like to claim chapter 8. Please confirm

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 1st, 2020, 6:58 am

Shanthipaddy wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 11:22 pm
Would like to claim chapter 8. Please confirm
Wonderful! The section is yours.

Have you selected a Display Name for use in the LibriVox public catalog?
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

sbhatiasales4s
Posts: 7
Joined: June 10th, 2020, 4:14 am

Post by sbhatiasales4s » August 2nd, 2020, 12:31 am

Hello,

Can I pick Chapter 6 up please!?

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 2nd, 2020, 4:48 am

sbhatiasales4s wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 12:31 am
Hello,

Can I pick Chapter 6 up please!?
Great! Welcome!

Have you selected a Display Name for use in the LibriVox public catalog?
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

sachinV
Posts: 17
Joined: July 27th, 2020, 9:01 am

Post by sachinV » August 4th, 2020, 8:42 am

Hey Kevin,

Here is Chapter 11.
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_11_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 14:35

-Thanks

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 4th, 2020, 9:10 am

sachinV wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 8:42 am
Hey Kevin,

Here is Chapter 11.
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/pothunters_11_wodehouse_128kb.mp3

Time: 14:35

-Thanks
Thank you! It's a fun read, isn't it?
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

pianoroll262
Posts: 17
Joined: November 11th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Post by pianoroll262 » August 4th, 2020, 2:30 pm

Hi Kevin - I'd like to do The Pothunters, Section 9, Enter the Sleuth-hound, 2200 words. I just signed up - for the first time - to do a short chapter of a different book, and now sign up for the wonderful Wodehouse. For the catalog, please use Diane Kalan. Thanks, can't wait! Diane

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 4th, 2020, 2:39 pm

pianoroll262 wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 2:30 pm
Hi Kevin - I'd like to do The Pothunters, Section 9, Enter the Sleuth-hound, 2200 words. I just signed up - for the first time - to do a short chapter of a different book, and now sign up for the wonderful Wodehouse. For the catalog, please use Diane Kalan. Thanks, can't wait! Diane
I'll sign you up. Welcome!

(I looked for your one-minute test, but it seems you changed your name, but I have found you!)
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

pianoroll262
Posts: 17
Joined: November 11th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Post by pianoroll262 » August 4th, 2020, 3:00 pm

I think it's because I signed up as pianoroll but the system gave me pianoroll262. Sorry, forgot. Onward!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12056
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » August 4th, 2020, 3:37 pm

pianoroll262 wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 3:00 pm
I think it's because I signed up as pianoroll but the system gave me pianoroll262. Sorry, forgot. Onward!
I just looked it up, and it appears that you registered twice - once two years ago, and more recently. Please make sure you choose only one username to use and stick with it! :D

Post Reply