[CHILDREN] Puss in Boots, Jr. in Fairyland by David Cory-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
msmay31
Posts: 28
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 3:46 pm

Post by msmay31 » July 15th, 2020, 1:37 pm


msmay31
Posts: 28
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 3:46 pm

Post by msmay31 » July 15th, 2020, 2:11 pm

Hi!
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far!
Is it possible I could do more chapters? If so, I'd love to do 26-30.
Thank you.

gardenvariety
Posts: 7
Joined: July 15th, 2020, 5:31 am

Post by gardenvariety » July 15th, 2020, 2:51 pm

Hi! New to this channel, but if possible I'd like to claim 39, 40, and 41? ^-^
Harper

julianpratley
Posts: 541
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » July 15th, 2020, 6:31 pm

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2020, 8:54 pm

htarsandinaing wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 8:09 am
I would like to claim Chapter 17.
Hi!
I've left some comments on your one-minute test.
There are several technical issues that you need to correct before you do an actual recording.
For now I will save this section for you. I also need to know how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.

PS: I have had just a brief visit to your country a few years crossing from Thailand at the Tachileik border crossing. I have a good friend who has visited Yongon several times to teach at a university. I would love to accompany him sometime.
~Larry

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2020, 9:00 pm

msmay31 wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 1:37 pm
Here are chapters 22, 23, and 24!

Chapter 22 - running time 03:18
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_22_cory_128kb.mp3

Chapter 23 - running time 03:31
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_23_cory_128kb.mp3

Chapter 24 - running time 03:14
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_24_cory_128kb.mp3

Thanks.
Thank you!
I've put these in the MW Ready for PL and have assigned 26-30 to you. :D
~Larry

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2020, 9:05 pm

gardenvariety wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Hi! New to this channel, but if possible I'd like to claim 39, 40, and 41? ^-^
I will save these pending the completion of you one-minute test recording.
Pleas post back here when that is done, and let me know how you want to be listed in the LV Catalog.
~Larry

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2020, 9:07 pm

~Larry

htarsandinaing
Posts: 16
Joined: July 14th, 2020, 1:24 am

Post by htarsandinaing » July 16th, 2020, 1:31 am

First of all, thank you for giving me your precious time. I have made some changes as well. I am a Third Yr Honors student specializing in English at the University of Yangon, Myanmar. Come and visit Myanmar with your friend. You can list it with my real name htarsandinaing.
silverquill wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 8:54 pm
htarsandinaing wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 8:09 am
I would like to claim Chapter 17.
Hi!
I've left some comments on your one-minute test.
There are several technical issues that you need to correct before you do an actual recording.
For now I will save this section for you. I also need to know how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.

PS: I have had just a brief visit to your country a few years crossing from Thailand at the Tachileik border crossing. I have a good friend who has visited Yongon several times to teach at a university. I would love to accompany him sometime.
~ Htar

corvoe24
Posts: 5
Joined: June 19th, 2020, 9:24 am

Post by corvoe24 » July 16th, 2020, 6:16 am

Hi again Larry,

Someone reviewed my 1-Minute Test and gave me the OK!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=81379

I'll stick with all three chapters I requested (19, 20 and 21) since they're pretty short. Looks like interest in the rest of the chapters has really boomed! =]

Thanks so much for your time! Let me know when I'm good to post my recordings here.
Corvoe

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 16th, 2020, 8:51 am

corvoe24 wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 6:16 am
Hi again Larry,

Someone reviewed my 1-Minute Test and gave me the OK!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=81379

I'll stick with all three chapters I requested (19, 20 and 21) since they're pretty short. Looks like interest in the rest of the chapters has really boomed! =]

Thanks so much for your time! Let me know when I'm good to post my recordings here.
Good news!
But, I still need to add you to the LibriVox catalog before I can assign these. How would you like to be listed? You can use your real name, a pseudonym or any nickname you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LV work.

You can go ahead and record these, but let me know about your listing.
~Larry


silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 16th, 2020, 10:50 am

~Larry

gardenvariety
Posts: 7
Joined: July 15th, 2020, 5:31 am

Post by gardenvariety » July 16th, 2020, 1:46 pm

silverquill wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 9:05 pm
gardenvariety wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Hi! New to this channel, but if possible I'd like to claim 39, 40, and 41? ^-^
I will save these pending the completion of you one-minute test recording.
Pleas post back here when that is done, and let me know how you want to be listed in the LV Catalog.
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/gardenvarietytest.wav

Here's my one minute test :9:
In the catalog I'll go by Harper Reese
Harper

Dyla
Posts: 13
Joined: June 30th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Post by Dyla » July 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have completed my recordings of Puss in Boots Jr. in Fairyland for chapters 42 (00:03:32), 48 (00:03:33) and 50 (00:03:26). The links are as listed below;

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_42_cory_128kb.mp3 (00:03:32)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_48_cory_128kb.mp3 (00:03:33)
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrinfairyland_50_cory_128kb.mp3 (00:03:26)

Thank you very much,

Kind Regards,

Dyla

Post Reply