[COMPLETE]The Wrong of Slavery by Robert Dale Owen-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

I'm up! And hoping to re-record the changes tomorrow morning and edit them in then. I found the "Yattel" mistakes exactly as you wrote, and exactly as my copy-and-paste had rendered them. Funny I hadn't noticed the difference! I'm glad you did!

I will also correct my mispronunciation of Angelina's name, "Grimke" at 56:07 in section 15. I have since heard scholars and historians pronounce it to rhyme with "key" rather than the conventional German pronunciation that I used, sort of rhyming with "encyclopedia".

The other changes will be quick and easy. I'm looking forward to finishing my part for you tomorrow! Yay!
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

GraceBuchanan wrote: June 17th, 2021, 2:21 pm I'm up! And hoping to re-record the changes tomorrow morning and edit them in then. I found the "Yattel" mistakes exactly as you wrote, and exactly as my copy-and-paste had rendered them. Funny I hadn't noticed the difference! I'm glad you did!

I will also correct my mispronunciation of Angelina's name, "Grimke" at 56:07 in section 15. I have since heard scholars and historians pronounce it to rhyme with "key" rather than the conventional German pronunciation that I used, sort of rhyming with "encyclopedia".

The other changes will be quick and easy. I'm looking forward to finishing my part for you tomorrow! Yay!
Glad to here you are up and about. Look forward to getting the recordings.

Thanks,

M
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-wrong-of-slavery-by-robert-dale-owen/