[GROUP] Etiquette Made Easy - ke

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 7:32 am

Adrian, we are limiting readers to three recording at this time. Would you mind taking Sections 1, 2, and 5?

And, Ruth, you, then, could take Sections 3 and 4. Is that acceptable?
Drop and roll!

jennlea
Posts: 596
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » June 26th, 2020, 7:38 am

May I add section 14 to my claim?
-Jenn B.

RuthP
Posts: 192
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 7:54 am

Post by RuthP » June 26th, 2020, 7:40 am

KevinS wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:32 am
Adrian, we are limiting readers to three recording at this time. Would you mind taking Sections 1, 2, and 5?

And, Ruth, you, then, could take Sections 3 and 4. Is that acceptable?
That is fine with me!

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 7:48 am

jennlea wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:38 am
May I add section 14 to my claim?
Yes, thank you! (I'll let you decide how 'musicale' is pronounced. You can see my earlier note in the Magic Window, but I really am uncertain about this.)
Drop and roll!

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 7:52 am

RuthP wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:40 am
KevinS wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:32 am
Adrian, we are limiting readers to three recording at this time. Would you mind taking Sections 1, 2, and 5?

And, Ruth, you, then, could take Sections 3 and 4. Is that acceptable?
That is fine with me!
You're signed up!
Drop and roll!

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8425
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 5:09 am
Location: in the sun

Post by kathrinee » June 26th, 2020, 11:00 am

Let's head over to Readers Wanted: Short Works. Hang on tight!
Kathrine

vvocelli
Posts: 239
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 9:25 am
Location: Virginia

Post by vvocelli » June 26th, 2020, 11:33 am


KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 11:43 am

vvocelli wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 11:33 am
Looks like these might have gotten lost on the previous page. :)
Got 'em! Thank you!
Drop and roll!

nlemal
Posts: 8
Joined: May 8th, 2020, 10:35 pm

Post by nlemal » June 26th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Hi there,

I'd love to claim section 20, "Street Etiquette"!

Best,
Nimaya

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 2:28 pm

nlemal wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Hi there,

I'd love to claim section 20, "Street Etiquette"!

Best,
Nimaya
Nimaya, please do the one-minute test first so that we can make certain your technical specifications match those of LibriVox. Did you see mention of this in your welcome e-mail message?

In the meantime, I will pencil you in for Section 20.

And welcome!
Drop and roll!

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 26th, 2020, 2:30 pm

nlemal wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Hi there,

I'd love to claim section 20, "Street Etiquette"!

Best,
Nimaya
Oh, I always forget to ask. What would you like your display name to be? This would be the name you choose for the public catalog. It can be your real name or nearly anything else.
Drop and roll!

OooThatsNifty
Posts: 232
Joined: June 13th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Post by OooThatsNifty » June 26th, 2020, 10:37 pm

OooThatsNifty wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Wonderful - many thanks!

Figured I'd crank out the shortest of the three right away. Here's #16 - Private Theatricals. You can expect the other two within a few days.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/etiquettemadeeasy_16_squier_128kb.mp3
Length: 1:12

If you have any feedback before I tackle my other two I'd love to hear it :)
Following up: here's #13 - Mourning. Never have I said crêpe so many times in my life.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/etiquettemadeeasy_13_squier_128kb.mp3
Length: 6:49
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 27th, 2020, 5:44 am

OooThatsNifty wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 10:37 pm
OooThatsNifty wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Wonderful - many thanks!

Figured I'd crank out the shortest of the three right away. Here's #16 - Private Theatricals. You can expect the other two within a few days.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/etiquettemadeeasy_16_squier_128kb.mp3
Length: 1:12

If you have any feedback before I tackle my other two I'd love to hear it :)
Following up: here's #13 - Mourning. Never have I said crêpe so many times in my life.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/etiquettemadeeasy_13_squier_128kb.mp3
Length: 6:49
Thank you for both recordings!

The French pancake was an established feature in funeral breakfasts at the turn of the century. (Wink.)
Drop and roll!

Falcon
Posts: 25
Joined: May 30th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Post by Falcon » June 27th, 2020, 6:58 am

Hello!

I would like to read Section 2, titled 'Bachelor hosts'.

This will be my first contribution.

I would my display name to be Falcon.

Thank you.

Falcon

KevinS
Posts: 8727
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 27th, 2020, 8:08 am

Falcon wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 6:58 am
Hello!

I would like to read Section 2, titled 'Bachelor hosts'.

This will be my first contribution.

I would my display name to be Falcon.

Thank you.

Falcon
Thank you for joining us!

If your heart is set on Section 2, you may certainly have it. I thought it would be going to another, but he hasn't responded yet.

And welcome!
Drop and roll!

Post Reply