[PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 27th, 2020, 8:49 am

How do I download a file I have uploaded?

Thank you

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 27th, 2020, 9:08 am


tomlearningguy
Posts: 32
Joined: September 11th, 2020, 2:00 pm
Location: Boise, Idaho
Contact:

Post by tomlearningguy » September 27th, 2020, 9:50 am

I'd like to volunteer to narrate Section 25

Hi Jhiu,

I haven't heard back from the fellow who wanted to volunteer to read a couple of sections that I had claimed prior, so I'd like to request to narrate Section 25 (again).

Thank you,

Tom
Tom Carroll, crits/comments welcomed -- (tomlearningguy), Boise, Idaho, USA
"The book isn't 'about.' The book is the 'experience of.'" ~ George Guidall, Audiobook Narrator

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 27th, 2020, 1:53 pm

I haven't read for a while, and Jung 05 was to try out the new computer. If all is well, I shall take on more.
KR
Judith

YuqingJune
Posts: 360
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » September 27th, 2020, 4:36 pm

tomlearningguy wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 9:50 am
I'd like to volunteer to narrate Section 25

Hi Jhiu,

I haven't heard back from the fellow who wanted to volunteer to read a couple of sections that I had claimed prior, so I'd like to request to narrate Section 25 (again).

Thank you,

Tom
(I suppose you're addressing me, the book coordinator :wink: )
Sure! I've put your name up for both sections 24 and 25 on the MW. Have fun!

tomlearningguy
Posts: 32
Joined: September 11th, 2020, 2:00 pm
Location: Boise, Idaho
Contact:

Post by tomlearningguy » September 28th, 2020, 6:47 am

Hi Yuqing,

Thank you very much. I'll get to work on these sections.

Kind regards,

Tom
Tom Carroll, crits/comments welcomed -- (tomlearningguy), Boise, Idaho, USA
"The book isn't 'about.' The book is the 'experience of.'" ~ George Guidall, Audiobook Narrator

wib66
Posts: 9195
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » September 29th, 2020, 12:06 pm

PL Notes for section 5


The name of the file should be '05' rather than 5
There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this.
Please could you edit and reupload
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 29th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Have uploaded 05.
Thanks
Judith

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 29th, 2020, 12:52 pm

Have downloaded the recording of 05 again, and tried to edit, but am given an 'error opening recording device message'.
Thank you
Judith

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 29th, 2020, 1:15 pm


Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » September 30th, 2020, 11:54 pm

In response to comments about the length of time allowed at the end of the recording, I have posted the third version of section 05. Do let me know if there is anything else I need to do.
Many thanks
Judith

YuqingJune
Posts: 360
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » October 1st, 2020, 6:58 am

YuqingJune wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Hi! I'm contacting some volunteers whose sections are due a second time. If they don't reply soon, those sections would have to be opened up. Any interest in those?
Update: section 29 has been opened up. Anyone interested? :help:

Owlivia
Posts: 311
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » October 1st, 2020, 9:50 am

YuqingJune wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 6:58 am
YuqingJune wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Hi! I'm contacting some volunteers whose sections are due a second time. If they don't reply soon, those sections would have to be opened up. Any interest in those?
Update: section 29 has been opened up. Anyone interested? :help:
I thought I was finished with dear Carl, but..... :shock:
please sign me up for Section 29.
:lol:

Owlivia/Deborah
🦉

Jhiu
Posts: 229
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 4:07 am
Location: Durham UK

Post by Jhiu » October 4th, 2020, 4:04 am

Hi. I posted my third, corrected recording of 05 on the 29th September, but have had no acknowledgement. I only ask in case I need to make any other alterations.
Thank you
Judith

YuqingJune
Posts: 360
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » October 4th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Jhiu wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 4:04 am
Hi. I posted my third, corrected recording of 05 on the 29th September, but have had no acknowledgement. I only ask in case I need to make any other alterations.
Thank you
Judith
Hey Judith! I've marked section 05 ready for spot PL when you first submitted the latest recording.
Let's give our DPL a bit more time to settle all the sections ready for PL, shall we?

Post Reply