(Group/Kids) Pee-Wee Harris Adrift by Percy Keese Fitzhugh - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
fishmiles
Posts: 16
Joined: April 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Post by fishmiles » June 22nd, 2020, 2:59 am

Hi,

Here's Chapter 23 @ 7:02!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 22nd, 2020, 6:52 am

aydrogekistky wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 12:22 am
Hello Lynnet & Lomond!

Here's Chapter 22 @ 7:19
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_22_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3

Sorry for being so late to submit this..
It was really fun recording this book!
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 22nd, 2020, 6:54 am

fishmiles wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 2:59 am
Hi,

Here's Chapter 23 @ 7:02!
We need the link 8-)

fishmiles
Posts: 16
Joined: April 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Post by fishmiles » June 23rd, 2020, 1:19 am

Lynnet wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 6:54 am
fishmiles wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 2:59 am
Hi,

Here's Chapter 23 @ 7:02!
We need the link 8-)
I'm so sorry!! :shock:
Here's the link! Chapter 23 @7:02
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_23_fitzhugh_128kbh.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 23rd, 2020, 8:03 am

fishmiles wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 1:19 am
Lynnet wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 6:54 am
fishmiles wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 2:59 am
Hi,

Here's Chapter 23 @ 7:02!
We need the link 8-)
I'm so sorry!! :shock:
Here's the link! Chapter 23 @7:02
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_23_fitzhugh_128kbh.mp3
Not to worry. You’re not the first and you won’t be the last to forget :mrgreen:

fishmiles
Posts: 16
Joined: April 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Post by fishmiles » June 28th, 2020, 4:16 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 28th, 2020, 4:23 pm

fishmiles wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 4:16 pm
Hi!

Here's Chapter 24 @7:55 :wink:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_24_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3
Thank you

Shueman63
Posts: 12
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Post by Shueman63 » June 28th, 2020, 5:23 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 28th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Shueman63 wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Here is Chapter 16. It was 5 min and 35 sec long.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_16_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3
Thank you

Shueman63
Posts: 12
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Post by Shueman63 » June 28th, 2020, 7:22 pm

I will get chapter 17 to you soon

Shueman63
Posts: 12
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Post by Shueman63 » Yesterday, 8:00 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19772
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » Today, 9:12 am

Shueman63 wrote:
Yesterday, 8:00 pm
Here is Chapter 17. 4:14 running time


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_17_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3
Thank you

lomond
Posts: 1723
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » Today, 4:20 pm

Shueman63 wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Here is Chapter 16. It was 5 min and 35 sec long.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_16_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3
Greetings -

Bit of a problem here. The recording in the Magic Window cuts off at 4:10, i.e. it is missing the last 1:25. Up until then, it was definitely PL OK.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1723
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » Today, 4:33 pm

Shueman63 wrote:
Yesterday, 8:00 pm
Here is Chapter 17. 4:14 running time


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharrisadrift_17_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3
Greetings -

Nice job, Shueman63. Let's hear more like this one in the future. The MW shows it as PL OK.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1723
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » 38 minutes ago

Greetings -

The combined talented efforts of fishmiles and aydrogekistky added Chapters 22, 23, and 24 to the PL OK List in the MW.

Another fun book with Pee Wee Harris again finding good luck at the right times.

Lomond

Post Reply