[GRP/Adventure] Zarah the Cruel by Joan Conquest - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21277
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 14th, 2020, 3:19 am

fshort wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 3:21 pm
chapter 21

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/zarahthecruel_21_conquest_128kb.mp3
duration: 37:44
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 5 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

julianpratley
Posts: 678
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » September 19th, 2020, 10:33 pm

fshort wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 3:21 pm
chapter 21

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/zarahthecruel_21_conquest_128kb.mp3
duration: 37:44
PL OK :thumbs:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

ajefferies
Posts: 38
Joined: July 18th, 2019, 10:59 am

Post by ajefferies » September 20th, 2020, 1:44 pm

Thank you so much for your patience. I usually don't take this long, but I had to start preparing early for school, then got to babysit our grandbaby, then my son got married. Doing inperson and virtual is still crazy, so I'll be gone for a bit. I've enjoyed the two books I've done with you, so hopefully we'll meet up again soon.

time is 20.43.61

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/zarahthecruel_17_conquest_128kb.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21277
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 20th, 2020, 2:18 pm

ajefferies wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:44 pm
Thank you so much for your patience. I usually don't take this long, but I had to start preparing early for school, then got to babysit our grandbaby, then my son got married. Doing inperson and virtual is still crazy, so I'll be gone for a bit. I've enjoyed the two books I've done with you, so hopefully we'll meet up again soon.

time is 20.43.61

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/zarahthecruel_17_conquest_128kb.mp3
Thank you.
Yes, life sometimes gets in the way! We get it. Best wishes to you son and his wife. (My daughter got married this summer, with most of the family watching via Zoom :? )
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 5 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

julianpratley
Posts: 678
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » September 26th, 2020, 4:17 am

ajefferies wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:44 pm
Thank you so much for your patience. I usually don't take this long, but I had to start preparing early for school, then got to babysit our grandbaby, then my son got married. Doing inperson and virtual is still crazy, so I'll be gone for a bit. I've enjoyed the two books I've done with you, so hopefully we'll meet up again soon.

time is 20.43.61

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/zarahthecruel_17_conquest_128kb.mp3
PL notes: there are pauses at 5:25 and 13:18.
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

ajefferies
Posts: 38
Joined: July 18th, 2019, 10:59 am

Post by ajefferies » October 5th, 2020, 6:52 pm

I am so sorry about the pauses, and so stressed. I went to try to fix them, but the file is corrupt. I've been using audacity for a few class recordings, and I'm not sure what happened. I would re-record it, but I have absolutely zero time. I am teaching both in class and virtual. I love my job, but I am seriously buring the candle and both ends and the middle. Is there any way that someone else can edit it with what I have, or does it have to be done from my end? I belive in following through, so if it comes to it, I will record it again. I could possibly have it done by the end of the month. Just let me know.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21277
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 5th, 2020, 6:54 pm

ajefferies wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I am so sorry about the pauses, and so stressed. I went to try to fix them, but the file is corrupt. I've been using audacity for a few class recordings, and I'm not sure what happened. I would re-record it, but I have absolutely zero time. I am teaching both in class and virtual. I love my job, but I am seriously buring the candle and both ends and the middle. Is there any way that someone else can edit it with what I have, or does it have to be done from my end? I belive in following through, so if it comes to it, I will record it again. I could possibly have it done by the end of the month. Just let me know.
Don’t panic! My daughter teaches, too, so I understand the stress.
I will see what I can do tomorrow.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 5 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21277
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 6th, 2020, 4:43 am

Chapter 17 edited 8-)
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 5 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

ajefferies
Posts: 38
Joined: July 18th, 2019, 10:59 am

Post by ajefferies » October 10th, 2020, 12:24 pm

You are a wonderful, wonderful human being!!! A million thanks!!! I will be back, but it may not be before summer. Looks like we are in this for the long haul. I'm teaching both in person and virtually. Hope all is going well for your daughter.

Post Reply