[COMPLETE] Christ and His Friends - L.A. Banks - mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
dolivervo

Post by dolivervo »

mightyfelix wrote: May 24th, 2020, 4:35 pm Wonderful, thank you! MW updated. :)
I listened to this again and decided to do a bit more editing for pacing. I uploaded a second file. I noticed it is the same url. To use the second file do I just ask an admin to delete the first one?

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/christandhisfriends_15_banks_128kb.mp3
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

dolivervo wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:10 am
I listened to this again and decided to do a bit more editing for pacing. I uploaded a second file. I noticed it is the same url. To use the second file do I just ask an admin to delete the first one?

Yes, it's important to use the same file name when you upload a new version of a section. The old one is automatically renamed. Don't worry, this link directs to the newer version you uploaded. However, please try to be sure to finish all edits you want to make before uploading! :wink:

Also, every time you upload a new version, remember to include the run time. What is it for this one?
dolivervo

Post by dolivervo »

mightyfelix wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:24 am
dolivervo wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:10 am

Yes, it's important to use the same file name when you upload a new version of a section. The old one is automatically renamed. Don't worry, this link directs to the newer version you uploaded. However, please try to be sure to finish all edits you want to make before uploading! :wink:

Also, every time you upload a new version, remember to include the run time. What is it for this one?
I will make sure to do that next time. Thank you. And yes, sorry about forgetting the runtime. It is 24:09.
lomond

Post by lomond »

dolivervo wrote: May 16th, 2020, 4:33 pm Here is my recording for Chapter 7. The runtime is 16:19:45. https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/christandhisfriends_07_banks_128kb.mp3 Please let me know what feedback you have. Thank you!
Greetings -

dolivervo, you asked for feedback and I will give you some:

Well done. Nicely read. Your voice matched the message of the chapter. Definitely PL OK.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Not much to say about Chapter 15 other than it is most definitely PL OK.

Keep'em coming, Dorcas.

Lomond
dolivervo

Post by dolivervo »

lomond wrote: May 30th, 2020, 10:51 am
dolivervo wrote: May 16th, 2020, 4:33 pm Here is my recording for Chapter 7. The runtime is 16:19:45. https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/christandhisfriends_07_banks_128kb.mp3 Please let me know what feedback you have. Thank you!
Greetings -

dolivervo, you asked for feedback and I will give you some:

Well done. Nicely read. Your voice matched the message of the chapter. Definitely PL OK.

Lomond
Lomond,

Thanks so much! I appreciate the feedback!
dolivervo

Post by dolivervo »

lomond wrote: May 30th, 2020, 5:30 pm Greetings -

Not much to say about Chapter 15 other than it is most definitely PL OK.

Keep'em coming, Dorcas.

Lomond
Thank you!
andybeddy

Post by andybeddy »

Hi there. Could I stake a claim to section 8 Nathanael and the fig tree?
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

andybeddy wrote: June 1st, 2020, 2:50 pm Hi there. Could I stake a claim to section 8 Nathanael and the fig tree?
8 is yours, thank you!
andybeddy

Post by andybeddy »

Hi all. Here's Chapter 08 "Nathanael under the fig tree" for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/christandhisfriends_08_banks_128kb.mp3

Run time 20:29
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you! It's in the MW.
lomond

Post by lomond »

andybeddy wrote: June 4th, 2020, 3:10 am Hi all. Here's Chapter 08 "Nathanael under the fig tree" for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/christandhisfriends_08_banks_128kb.mp3

Run time 20:29
Greetings -

Just one comment for Chapter 8, andybeddy. We need to hear more from you just like this one. Now listed as PL OK.

Lomond
andybeddy

Post by andybeddy »

lomond wrote: June 5th, 2020, 9:01 am Greetings -

Just one comment for Chapter 8, andybeddy. We need to hear more from you just like this one. Now listed as PL OK.

Lomond
Thank you for liking it. I would absolutely love to do more. I'm at work now till Tuesday but would love to have a go at another section on my rest days next week. I'll see whats available and stake my claim a bit nearer the time.

I'm just starting out on this narration thing. It was my wife who said I should give it a go as I always have my nose in a book and I also have some recording equipment I use for my guitar playing. Finding Librivox was a joy to me as I must have spent 1000's hours rooting around in Project Gutenberg since, well, forever!! linking my 2 passions up makes me feel like I've won the Lottery. :clap: I'm hoping that I can do more in the future when time allows me.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

andybeddy wrote: June 6th, 2020, 12:45 am
lomond wrote: June 5th, 2020, 9:01 am Greetings -

Lomond
Thank you for liking it. I would absolutely love to do more. I'm at work now till Tuesday but would love to have a go at another section on my rest days next week. I'll see whats available and stake my claim a bit nearer the time.

I'm just starting out on this narration thing. It was my wife who said I should give it a go as I always have my nose in a book and I also have some recording equipment I use for my guitar playing. Finding Librivox was a joy to me as I must have spent 1000's hours rooting around in Project Gutenberg since, well, forever!! linking my 2 passions up makes me feel like I've won the Lottery. :clap: I'm hoping that I can do more in the future when time allows me.
Sounds like you've been bitten by the LV bug. I hope someone warned you that this can be habit-forming. :wink:
andybeddy

Post by andybeddy »

Hi all. Could I have a go at chapter 9 "the best wine?" Hopefully before i taste my best wine this week 😄