[Children-Adventure] The Boy Scouts on Sturgeon Island, Herbert Carter - icequeen

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 29th, 2020, 8:23 pm

peterbrashvoice wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 8:21 am
icequeen wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:13 pm
peterbrashvoice wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 12:21 pm
May I claim chapter 3? I would be willing to read another if it has been claimed.

Pete
Chapter 3 is yours, let me know what else you would like to claim, thank you!

I can also do chapter 4
Chapter 4 is yours as well! Thanks Peter!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

tomluu
Posts: 5
Joined: July 27th, 2020, 9:26 pm

Post by tomluu » July 30th, 2020, 4:37 am

Hi Icequeen,

Please credit to Tom Luu.

Can you please check my 1-minute recording.

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_tomluu.mp3

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 30th, 2020, 4:51 pm

tomluu wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 4:37 am
Hi Icequeen,

Please credit to Tom Luu.

Can you please check my 1-minute recording.

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_tomluu.mp3

Here is your catalog page! https://librivox.org/reader/14731

I will check your test a little later, if no one else has done it. The people who do the checking give great advice if it is needed, so I like to wait for them. It should not be too long!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

tomluu
Posts: 5
Joined: July 27th, 2020, 9:26 pm

Post by tomluu » August 2nd, 2020, 1:19 am

Hi there.

This is my first shot at recording. I have uploaded the file to:
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_23_carter.mp3

Let me know what changes are required.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 2nd, 2020, 8:51 am

tomluu wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 1:19 am
Hi there.

This is my first shot at recording. I have uploaded the file to:
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_23_carter.mp3

Let me know what changes are required.

Great, thank you! Do you have a time duration for your recording? I like to make sure that I have the whole file, sometimes, rarely, the internet gets hungry and eats tiny pieces off.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 4th, 2020, 9:16 pm

Chapter 23 needs just one fix, then it will be perfect!

The volume is a touch too high. It comes in at 93.3 dB, we need it to be around 89 dB. If you could deamplify by 4 dB, that would be great.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

msmay31
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 3:46 pm

Post by msmay31 » August 8th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Can I please claim sections 18 and 20?
Thanks.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 8th, 2020, 6:44 pm

msmay31 wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Can I please claim sections 18 and 20?
Thanks.
Of course! Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

jeppydareadah
Posts: 10
Joined: July 14th, 2020, 9:24 pm

Post by jeppydareadah » August 8th, 2020, 9:41 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_02_carter_128kb.mp3

Here's first try at Chapter 2. First recording for Librivox. It's 14:05 long.

sahildalal123
Posts: 23
Joined: July 4th, 2020, 12:26 am

Post by sahildalal123 » August 9th, 2020, 5:33 am


jeppydareadah
Posts: 10
Joined: July 14th, 2020, 9:24 pm

Post by jeppydareadah » August 9th, 2020, 4:06 pm

May I claim chapter 14?

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 9th, 2020, 5:29 pm

jeppydareadah wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 9:41 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_02_carter_128kb.mp3

Here's first try at Chapter 2. First recording for Librivox. It's 14:05 long.
jeppydareadah wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 4:06 pm
May I claim chapter 14?
Thank you! Chapter 14 is yours as well!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 9th, 2020, 5:30 pm

sahildalal123 wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 5:33 am
Hi, here are my recordings:

Chapter 5 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_05_carter_128kb.mp3 - this is 11:48

Chapter 6 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_06_carter_128kb.mp3 - this is 13:42

Thank you :D

Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

msmay31
Posts: 39
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 3:46 pm

Post by msmay31 » August 23rd, 2020, 12:43 pm

Hello!
Here are sections 18 and 20. Please let me know what needs to be fixed.

Section 18 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_18_carter_128kb.mp3 - (00:11:02)
Section 20 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_20_carter_128kb.mp3 - (00:11:36)

Thank you. :D

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24417
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » August 23rd, 2020, 3:15 pm

msmay31 wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 12:43 pm
Hello!
Here are sections 18 and 20. Please let me know what needs to be fixed.

Section 18 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_18_carter_128kb.mp3 - (00:11:02)
Section 20 - https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/boyscoutsonsturgeonisland_20_carter_128kb.mp3 - (00:11:36)

Thank you. :D
Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Post Reply