Complete[RELIGION/MEDICINE] Religion and Health by James J. Walsh-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

sjmilli7 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 11:41 am I attached my link for Section 18: Chapter 12 Nervous Disease. The recording totals 32 minutes and 55 seconds. Let me know if you need any other information or edits on the recording.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_18_walsh_128kb.mp3

Thanks,

Spencer
Thanks for the quick response, Spen!
3 sections are ready for PL now!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
sjmilli7

Post by sjmilli7 »

Hey Yuqing,

I can do Section 21 (Chapter 14) as well if you need someone to record that section.

Thanks,
Spencer
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

sjmilli7 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 6:28 pm Hey Yuqing,

I can do Section 21 (Chapter 14) as well if you need someone to record that section.

Thanks,
Spencer
Yes, sure! Thank you Spen!
Cheers,
jeanen

Post by jeanen »

Hi YuqingJune,

I am so sorry, but I have had infection after infection over the past month and I think I need to give up on the idea of getting anything done. I was really hoping one of the rounds of antibiotics would work and I would be able to be productive, but I don't think I'm going to be better in time at this point. I'm very sorry. I wasn't expecting to be so ill so suddenly, but I wanted to let you know. I certainly won't volunteer to read anything again until I get better, if I ever do, which I'm really starting to doubt. I was really looking forward to reading this. Sorry I couldn't!
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

jeanen wrote: May 30th, 2020, 12:58 pm Hi YuqingJune,

I am so sorry, but I have had infection after infection over the past month and I think I need to give up on the idea of getting anything done. I was really hoping one of the rounds of antibiotics would work and I would be able to be productive, but I don't think I'm going to be better in time at this point. I'm very sorry. I wasn't expecting to be so ill so suddenly, but I wanted to let you know. I certainly won't volunteer to read anything again until I get better, if I ever do, which I'm really starting to doubt. I was really looking forward to reading this. Sorry I couldn't!
Sorry to hear that, jeanen!

Thanks for letting me know. I want to assure you that there's absolutely nothing you should apologize for or be worried about. Take your time, relax, and hopefully recover! :)

I'll mark sections 3, 4, and 22 open in the MW, but feel free to come back and grab any section later when you feel up to it!

Really hope you'll get well soon!
Cheers,
sjmilli7

Post by sjmilli7 »

Hi all,

I attached my audio for Section 21: Chapter 14 Suffering. It ended up being 22 minutes and 39 seconds long. I hope everyone is doing well!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_21_walsh_128kb.mp3

Thanks,

Spen
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

sjmilli7 wrote: May 31st, 2020, 5:16 pm Hi all,

I attached my audio for Section 21: Chapter 14 Suffering. It ended up being 22 minutes and 39 seconds long. I hope everyone is doing well!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_21_walsh_128kb.mp3

Thanks,

Spen
Thanks for the quick turnaround, Spen!

4 sections are ready for PL now!
Cheers,
jeanen

Post by jeanen »

YuqingJune wrote: May 30th, 2020, 4:39 pm
jeanen wrote: May 30th, 2020, 12:58 pm Hi YuqingJune,

Sorry to hear that, jeanen!

Thanks for letting me know. I want to assure you that there's absolutely nothing you should apologize for or be worried about. Take your time, relax, and hopefully recover! :)

I'll mark sections 3, 4, and 22 open in the MW, but feel free to come back and grab any section later when you feel up to it!

Really hope you'll get well soon!
Thank you, YugingJune!
friends74

Post by friends74 »

Hi,
I would like to listen to Chapter 2 Part 1 Prayer and proof listen to it
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

friends74 wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 10:31 am Hi,
I would like to listen to Chapter 2 Part 1 Prayer and proof listen to it
Thank you and welcome to LibriVox!

Just in case you haven't found out, here's a useful link to PL resources you'll want to refer to: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Guide_for_Proof-listeners

For this project, we're only looking for a "standard" level of proof-listening.

Have fun!
Cheers,
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

May I claim sections 3 and 4: Chapter 2 Part 1, and Chapter 2 Part 2: PRAYER, please?

Owlivia (Deborah)
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Owlivia wrote: July 1st, 2020, 9:21 pm May I claim sections 3 and 4: Chapter 2 Part 1, and Chapter 2 Part 2: PRAYER, please?

Owlivia (Deborah)
Of course you can. Thank you, Deborah!
Cheers,
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Owlivia wrote: July 6th, 2020, 7:00 pm Chapter 2 part 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_02_walsh_128kb.mp3

run time: 24:01
Your section is supposed to be section 03, though! I think you may have accidentally re-written the previous file recorded by GillH.

Amy, is it possible for you to help with that as admin? Thank you!
Cheers,
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Yuqing,
I should be able to track it down. I'll put the right one in the MW.
No worries.
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood