(Grp/Legend) Legends of Charlemagne by Thomas Bulfinch - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
MajorHistory
Posts: 262
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:21 am
Location: Suffolk, VA USA
Contact:

Post by MajorHistory » June 3rd, 2020, 7:11 pm

Please book me for 16, 17 and 18.
Thanks,
Mike
Cogito, ergo sum.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20172
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 3rd, 2020, 7:14 pm

MajorHistory wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 7:11 pm
Please book me for 16, 17 and 18.
Thanks,
Mike
All yours

adr6090
Posts: 2303
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » June 9th, 2020, 2:18 pm

Hello Lynne is a dpl-er needed for this thread? I am willing to fill that slot if you would like. Please let me know. I will await your reply.
April

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20172
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 9th, 2020, 6:00 pm

adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Hello Lynne is a dpl-er needed for this thread? I am willing to fill that slot if you would like. Please let me know. I will await your reply.
April
That would be great.

adr6090
Posts: 2303
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » June 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Lynnet wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:00 pm
adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Hello Lynne is a dpl-er needed for this thread? I am willing to fill that slot if you would like. Please let me know. I will await your reply.
April
That would be great.
Cool. I will begin dpling tomorrow.
April

adr6090
Posts: 2303
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » June 9th, 2020, 7:13 pm

adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm
Lynnet wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:00 pm
adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Hello Lynne is a dpl-er needed for this thread? I am willing to fill that slot if you would like. Please let me know. I will await your reply.
April
That would be great.
Cool. I will begin dpling once assigned sections are turned in & ready for pl.
April

LucyK
Posts: 94
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 10:46 am

Post by LucyK » June 10th, 2020, 1:16 am

Hello, I'm working on 19 at the moment, can I claim 20 (Death of Rinaldo) as well ? It follows on quite seamlessly from the previous one.

GraceL
Posts: 8
Joined: June 6th, 2020, 8:10 am

Post by GraceL » June 10th, 2020, 4:34 am

Hello, I would be happy to read the chapter entitiled Zerbino and Isabella if it is still free?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20172
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 10th, 2020, 6:31 am

LucyK wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 1:16 am
Hello, I'm working on 19 at the moment, can I claim 20 (Death of Rinaldo) as well ? It follows on quite seamlessly from the previous one.
Certainly

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20172
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 10th, 2020, 6:34 am

GraceL wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 4:34 am
Hello, I would be happy to read the chapter entitiled Zerbino and Isabella if it is still free?
It certainly is still free. Please ask if you have questions.

LucyK
Posts: 94
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 10:46 am

Post by LucyK » June 10th, 2020, 8:56 am

Cheers!

(Spoiler alert: it's very sad of course, poor Bayard... :( )

adr6090
Posts: 2303
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » June 10th, 2020, 9:24 am

adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm
Lynnet wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:00 pm
adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Hello Lynne is a dpl-er needed for this thread? I am willing to fill that slot if you would like. Please let me know. I will await your reply.
April
That would be great.
Cool. I will begin dpling tomorrow.
Hello Lynett,
I have thought of a question for you since I will Dpl all turned in sections. Will you be the person who puts turned in sections in the mw?
April

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20172
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 10th, 2020, 9:53 am

adr6090 wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 9:24 am
adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm
Lynnet wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:00 pm


That would be great.
Cool. I will begin dpling tomorrow.
Hello Lynett,
I have thought of a question for you since I will Dpl all turned in sections. Will you be the person who puts turned in sections in the mw?
Yes, I am BC... but if you get to a section before me, either you can add it to the MW, or you can listen from the posted link.

adr6090
Posts: 2303
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » June 10th, 2020, 9:59 am

Lynnet wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 9:53 am
adr6090 wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 9:24 am
adr6090 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm


Cool. I will begin dpling tomorrow.
Hello Lynett,
I have thought of a question for you since I will Dpl all turned in sections. Will you be the person who puts turned in sections in the mw?
Yes, I am BC... but if you get to a section before me, either you can add it to the MW, or you can listen from the posted link.
Thank you for such a quick reply. I will dpl as you have mentioned.
April

GraceL
Posts: 8
Joined: June 6th, 2020, 8:10 am

Post by GraceL » June 15th, 2020, 10:04 am

Lynnet wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 6:34 am
GraceL wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 4:34 am
Hello, I would be happy to read the chapter entitiled Zerbino and Isabella if it is still free?
It certainly is still free. Please ask if you have questions.
Here you go, hope it is alright XD

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/charlemagne_14_bulfinch_128kb.mp3

Post Reply