[GROUP] 1001 questions and answers on English grammar.-ag

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
kcarp
Posts: 25
Joined: May 25th, 2020, 9:44 pm

Post by kcarp » July 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Here is section 16! This one was a bear to do haha

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_16_hathaway_128kb.mp3
Length: 59:58

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 5th, 2020, 8:40 pm

kcarp wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Here is section 16! This one was a bear to do haha

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_16_hathaway_128kb.mp3
Length: 59:58
Holy Mackerel! Thank you for this!
In a gadda da vida, honey

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8779
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » July 6th, 2020, 6:00 am

What a long one. Thank you!

GamersThumbsR
Posts: 10
Joined: July 7th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Post by GamersThumbsR » July 8th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Hi, I'd like to claim section 24 Interjections

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 8th, 2020, 1:02 pm

GamersThumbsR wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Hi, I'd like to claim section 24 Interjections
You got it! Thanks!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 8th, 2020, 1:05 pm

GamersThumbsR wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Hi, I'd like to claim section 24 Interjections
Have you selected a display name yet? We have two names here, the forum name and the display name. The display name can be your real name or anything else---well, nearly---or just your forum name. The display name is what the public see in the LV catalog.
In a gadda da vida, honey

GamersThumbsR
Posts: 10
Joined: July 7th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Post by GamersThumbsR » July 8th, 2020, 1:27 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 1:05 pm
GamersThumbsR wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Hi, I'd like to claim section 24 Interjections
Have you selected a display name yet? We have two names here, the forum name and the display name. The display name can be your real name or anything else---well, nearly---or just your forum name. The display name is what the public see in the LV catalog.
Woops! Haven't done that yet, but you can set it as Rebecca Brown
Last edited by GamersThumbsR on July 8th, 2020, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 8th, 2020, 1:29 pm

GamersThumbsR wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 1:27 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 1:05 pm
GamersThumbsR wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Hi, I'd like to claim section 24 Interjections
Have you selected a display name yet? We have two names here, the forum name and the display name. The display name can be your real name or anything else---well, nearly---or just your forum name. The display name is what the public see in the LV catalog.
Woops! Haven't done that yet, but you can set it as Rebecca Lee
Got it!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 8th, 2020, 8:13 pm

kcarp wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Here is section 16! This one was a bear to do haha

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_16_hathaway_128kb.mp3
Length: 59:58
Wow! You did a great job!

You know, with all these rules, it's a wonder I can speak English at all!
In a gadda da vida, honey

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm

Grammar nerd needs to read something for this book
Could I do 20,21 ?
~Larry

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 8th, 2020, 8:43 pm

silverquill wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Grammar nerd needs to read something for this book
Could I do 20,21 ?
Do it. (Imperative. Subject implied.) Haha! Is that even right?
In a gadda da vida, honey

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8779
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » July 8th, 2020, 9:40 pm

:lol:

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 8th, 2020, 10:03 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 8:43 pm
silverquill wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Grammar nerd needs to read something for this book
Could I do 20,21 ?
Do it. (Imperative. Subject implied.) Haha! Is that even right?
I promise to commit no grammatical mayhem - no splitting of infinitives, no dangling of participles :lol:
~Larry

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » July 10th, 2020, 9:08 am

Almost got carried away with these. But, I'll do just these two for now, but will follow to pick up a few more if needed.


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_20_hathaway_128kb.mp3 6:14
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_21_hathaway_128kb.mp3 3:23
~Larry

KevinS
Posts: 8012
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 10th, 2020, 9:33 am

silverquill wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 9:08 am
Almost got carried away with these. But, I'll do just these two for now, but will follow to pick up a few more if needed.


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_20_hathaway_128kb.mp3 6:14
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_21_hathaway_128kb.mp3 3:23
Many thanks!
In a gadda da vida, honey

Post Reply