[WOMEN BIOGRAPHIES] The Empresses of Rome, by Joseph McCabe-leni

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Rennis

Post by Rennis » July 20th, 2020, 1:35 am

Leni wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 6:50 pm
Hello, Rennis

Thank you, I think your notes are fine. :)

But I also meant to ask if you will listen to section 21 that has been uploaded more recently :mrgreen:
Hello, Leni!

Thank you very much for your feedback about my notes! It's good to know that! :)

Oh, sorry that it didn't specify that in my reply... :( As I have those two recordings pending---that is, the reuploads for Sections 18 and 19, which I'll wait for and can gladly commit to PLing again! :)---, please may I ask if someone else could PL Section 21? My apologies for this, Leni... :(

Best regards and thanks!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni » July 20th, 2020, 5:49 am

Rennis wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 1:35 am
Hello, Leni!

Thank you very much for your feedback about my notes! It's good to know that! :)

Oh, sorry that it didn't specify that in my reply... :( As I have those two recordings pending---that is, the reuploads for Sections 18 and 19, which I'll wait for and can gladly commit to PLing again! :)---, please may I ask if someone else could PL Section 21? My apologies for this, Leni... :(

Best regards and thanks!
No problem, I can do it. :)
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Rennis

Post by Rennis » July 20th, 2020, 7:07 am

Leni wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 5:49 am
Rennis wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 1:35 am
Hello, Leni!

Best regards and thanks!
No problem, I can do it. :)
Thank you, Leni! :)

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni » July 29th, 2020, 6:58 pm

Section 21 is PL OK, I sent a message to michelle to ask if she will be able to do the corrections.
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D