[CHILDREN] Billy Bunny and Daddy Fox by David Cory - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 22nd, 2020, 11:17 pm

loon wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 12:57 pm
May I take 8, 9, 10 please?
All yours - enjoy!
Thank you.

sstmarie
Posts: 13
Joined: December 3rd, 2019, 3:22 pm

Post by sstmarie » January 23rd, 2020, 8:10 am

I will re-do them - no problem.

can you just use sstmarie? That is fine with me.

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 23rd, 2020, 10:38 am

sstmarie wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 8:10 am
I will re-do them - no problem.

can you just use sstmarie? That is fine with me.
Okay, you're all set.
Just click on your name in the MW to see your catalog page, This is where you can track all of your LV projects.

sstmarie
Posts: 13
Joined: December 3rd, 2019, 3:22 pm

Post by sstmarie » January 23rd, 2020, 1:18 pm

Here is Chapter 28: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/billybunnyanddaddyfox_28_cory_128kb.mp3
I used the Checker to make sure the volume, etc was good.
03m:11s

Let me know if you see any issues before i move to the next chapter

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 23rd, 2020, 10:05 pm

sstmarie wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 1:18 pm
Here is Chapter 28: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/billybunnyanddaddyfox_28_cory_128kb.mp3
I used the Checker to make sure the volume, etc was good.
03m:11s

Let me know if you see any issues before i move to the next chapter
Thank you for our first recorded chapter!
Our DPL will be along to give you your first report. :)

loon
Posts: 561
Joined: December 31st, 2016, 9:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post by loon » January 24th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Chapter 8: BILLY BUNNY AND THE SCARECROW
3:25.19

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/billybunnyanddaddyfox_08_cory_128kb.mp3

There's a strange ending (paraphrasing): "And in the next story, IF (blah blah). I'll tell you another story."
Rich Brown
FullLoon.com

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 24th, 2020, 9:40 pm

loon wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 9:22 pm
Chapter 8: BILLY BUNNY AND THE SCARECROW
3:25.19

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/billybunnyanddaddyfox_08_cory_128kb.mp3

There's a strange ending (paraphrasing): "And in the next story, IF (blah blah). I'll tell you another story."
Yes, that is because, as note in the description for this project, these were syndicated in a magazine, so the author is giving a teaser for the next episode.

Thank you for the recording. I've put it in the MW Ready for PL.

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 24th, 2020, 10:06 pm

And, my section, Chapter One is Ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/billybunnyanddaddyfox_01_cory_128kb.mp3 3:33

shashankjakhmola
Posts: 166
Joined: October 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Post by shashankjakhmola » January 25th, 2020, 5:20 am

11-17 for me.

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 25th, 2020, 9:07 am

shashankjakhmola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 5:20 am
11-17 for me.
Thank you!

Nedge
Posts: 622
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 8:30 am
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Contact:

Post by Nedge » January 25th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Nan

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott


larryhayes7
Posts: 259
Joined: January 19th, 2014, 9:49 am
Location: Johnson City, TN

Post by larryhayes7 » January 26th, 2020, 1:52 pm

I would live to take chapters, 21,22,32 and 33 please

silverquill
Posts: 11727
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 26th, 2020, 7:32 pm

larryhayes7 wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 1:52 pm
I would live to take chapters, 21,22,32 and 33 please
Thank you!

That makes us fully claimed for this book. :clap:

Hoping for prompt recording so this doesn't languish with a lot of orphans like the last one did. :wink:


Post Reply